Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mens Long Coat

• 04-10-2019 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Has anybody seen mens long coats in the shops at the moment? I'm looking for something similar to Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

whats your price range?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭elduder

skinny90 wrote: »
    whats your price range?

€200-€300 but if its good quality Id probably pay more.. have you seen some?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sadyouare

I've seen these for around €80, exact same style if you haven't got one yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

I just pulled the trigger in Remus in Galway, I had my eye on 2

This one which I was saving a good bit on the conversion 269 in stores

https://www.remusuomo.com/tapered-fit-wool-mix-tailored-coat-15898

and then which is 299 ish around

https://www.remusuomo.com/tapered-fit-wool-rich-overcoat-12386?nosto=frontpage-nosto-2

Pulled the trigger during lunch time as they were doing 25% off.

went for the 2nd one as they did it for 225 and I couldnt say know.

My advice is shop around, more importantly try them on, make sure you can close the button. they vary from brand to brand, I will say the quality of what I got is excellent and the fit is brilliant.
    its very hard to get a nice fit if there just offering s/m/l...for me anyways I am not the tallest, big shoulders and chest and im found of a pint or 10:D

That has its downfalls went shopping :pac:

Really happy with what I got however

Advertisement