Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Penneys cushioned insoles

Options
  • 16-09-2010 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved from tLL to F&A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Niamhy21

Thanks for advice sashafierce!! I'll defo give it ago, I can't last 20 mins in heels and dread having to walk anywhere.... don't find those party feet any good either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭donna.s

I got some of these last Christmas and I loved them! Haven't seen them in my local Penneys since :( Hopefully they'll get them back in for the party season. I tried the ones from Dunnes are they're more expensive and not as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

ooohhh sounds interesting:D Does anybody have a picture of these so I know what to look out for?

Heres another tip...instead of party feet, scholl do these things called "ball of feet cushions"...they are the same size as party feet but are made out of foam instead and loop around the toe beside your big toe to keep them in place...they are brilliant, like walking on a sponge and I last way longer in heels with these little babies:) They are intended for people suffering from corns and calluses but I use them as party feet:):D My chiropodist actually told me about these coz I was complaining to her one day that I couldnt last more than 10mins in heels and that party feet are crap and she told me all about these little gems:D I have my sister and all my friends converted now and none of us can believe how we used to suffer with the gel party feet beforehand:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

wow I only paid 6.50 for the party feet last weekend. But the heels I wore lasted much longer because of them!

I must get some of those pennys party feet the next time I'm in town!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement