Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sneaking rights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

beejee wrote: »

Oh man I’d still like to pimp h- what?! No, no no no no.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I sneak into your kitchen, say, without you knowing. You subsequently find me hiding under the table.

I think I should have the right to hang around for a few years. By all means, the gardai should be called and we can have a few nice chats, but I'm staying in your kitchen, maybe even indefinitely.

I reckon these sneaking rights should be rolled out across the country.

It's only fair, right and sensible, dontcha think?

I'm already in your spare room.

You really should get a better wifi password.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm already in your spare room.

You really should get a better wifi password.

Passwords? Where we're going, you'll only need safewords.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Im behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Passwords? Where we're going, you'll only need safewords.

I have a good skillset of skills that are hard to come by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

If OP is a cat it's pretty standard behaviour.

Im behind you.

Yes, yes. Your belief of being in an advantageous position is misplaced perhaps, because you're actually exactlywhereiwantedyou! *rapid ninja/sexual manouevre*

Yes, yes. Your belief of being in an advantageous position is misplaced perhaps, because you're actually exactlywhereiwantedyou! *rapid ninja/sexual manouevre*

I was expecting you to do that.

There is something i have to tell you ...i am not what i appear

I do folk ..dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

I sneak into your kitchen, say, without you knowing. You subsequently find me hiding under the table.

I think I should have the right to hang around for a few years. By all means, the gardai should be called and we can have a few nice chats, but I'm staying in your kitchen, maybe even indefinitely.

You are assuming I have (a) A kitchen and (b) A table

So if i have neither of those and you are hiding under a table in a kitchen and Ive found you then whos house am I actually in??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭saabsaab

What if I'm hiding under the table to escape the vicious gangsters in the next estate who are out to get me?

I was expecting you to do that.

There is something i have to tell you ...i am not what i appear

I do folk ..dancing.

All quite expected, I'm afraid, for tat's the same moment when I remove my over-sized wristwatch, revealing the shocking truth that literally up-ends you on the spot.

saabsaab wrote: »
    What if I'm hiding under the table to escape the vicious gangsters in the next estate who are out to get me?
    That's just waiting to be sneaked up on under the table!

You have to outwit them!

But you know what its unexpected you never expect someone who breaks into your house to be an innocent hiding from the actual bad guys.....

Its like goldilocks ...only the bears are pissed off and followed her..

Still ..she is suspicious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Thinly veiled immigrant thread? Have we not had enough?

Yes, we have had enough.

Ninthlife wrote: »
    You are assuming I have (a) A kitchen and (b) A table

So if i have neither of those and you are hiding under a table in a kitchen and Ive found you then whos house am I actually in??

Having purchased the house with kitchen and table in your name 15 years previous, you recognise that retribution has finally come home. To your home.

"revenge is a dish best served cold" - old sneaker pimp proverb

Having purchased the house with kitchen and table in your name 15 years previous, you recognise that retribution has finally come home. To your home.

That 2005 mortgage tho...noice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

What if i didnt exist 15 years,ago and have yet to be named.

Then under whos name was it purchased and who does that make me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

For one, I find you in my house, you ain't leaving in the same condition you entered. And for 2 I don't call the cops because their sense of justice is very different from mine, Plus I have a very big garden to hide you in.Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

god, why do i open these posts:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

OP, if I found you hiding in my house, the next person that would find you would be an archaeologist in a couple of hundred years.

Advertisement