Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Having a Tsingtao and some Pringles.

Well, I was, and then our online movie club started watching The Platform at 8.30. Not feeling so much in the mood for snacks now...

Haha I watched that a few weeks ago and funnily enough I had just ordered food. I'd sum that movie up for movie club in one word - unappetizing:)

I've been scrolling deliveroo for the last hour and still can't decide what to go for. I'd love Indian but it's never good ordered in. Decisions... decisions..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

my usual,so won,t bore ye with the details lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Having a Tsingtao .

Oh I remember that beer so well. 20 odd years ago with a yellow curry and a rendang in a really great restaurant. I used to get it in Aldi/Lidle a while back.

bassy wrote: »
    my usual,so won,t bore ye with the details lol :D

Variety Bassy. You need variety. Chicken fillets?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Variety Bassy. You need variety. Chicken fillets?

oh i,v chicken fillets,bought 5 in butchers yesterday :)
    will have one of them tomorrow,now time for my poison a beer :) and watch the snow fall here in north kilkenny,does not have that ring to it like fathom,s NORTH CAROLINA :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

oh i,v chicken fillets,bought 5 in butchers yesterday :)
    will have one of them tomorrow,now time for my poison a beer :) and watch the snow fall here in north kilkenny,does not have that ring to it like fathom,s NORTH CAROLINA :D

I remember someone trying to get fit and he ate chicken breasts, brown rice and loads of veg as a meal if that helps.

I remember someone trying to get fit and he ate chicken breasts, brown rice and loads of veg as a meal if that helps.

i know what breast,s i would like to eat :D

cheers surrep for that :)

are you on the rockshore G ?

are you on the rockshore G ?

My last Peroni, look at the snowfall so far.:D

Ive had my Weetabix.

• Advertisement

Roast Chicken, roast spuds done in the chicken juice, stuffing, sweetcorn and a drop of optional chicken gravy courtesy of Bisto's great new southern style granules. Ms G has no online school tomorrow and I've no work (whats new:rolleyes:) so feck it I'm gonna have a few beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I'm sipping a Merlot here in the kitchen and there's a lot going on and in that wonderful little oven 6 feet behind my back.

Truth be told it's not my first glass of Merlot today.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

aldi chicken arrabbiata with a potato or 2,hope its not high in calories im not sure.

https://www.fitbit.com/foods/Chicken+Arrabbiata/746934061

https://www.aldi.co.uk/chicken-arrabbiata/p/078017249400400

aldi chicken arrabbiata with a potato or 2,hope its not high in calories im not sure.

https://www.fitbit.com/foods/Chicken+Arrabbiata/746934061

https://www.aldi.co.uk/chicken-arrabbiata/p/078017249400400

Calories are only relevant if you don't burn them off.

Enjoy your meal.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

I'm sipping a Merlot here in the kitchen and there's a lot going on and in that wonderful little oven 6 feet behind my back.

Truth be told it's not my first glass of Merlot today.

Great stuff RG. Make sure to come back and reveal whats in the oven. I spoiled myself this weekend with a case of Peroni and cheesecake.

Calories are only relevant if you don't burn them off.

Enjoy your meal.

thats the problem im not doing much exercise at all.

thats the problem im not doing much exercise at all.

It's only a problem if you're not aware of it, you are.

Bad diet is what is the issue with most people who want to lose weight but can't, you have the discipline and knowledge to maintain a great healthy diet so just burn off more calories than you are consuming and you will keep on losing weight.

Stick with it.

Sunday roast, if I eat anymore venison I'll wake up with a set of antlers on me head some morning.

Sunday roast, if I eat anymore venison I'll wake up with a set of antlers on me head some morning.

oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

That's all good RG. But you need to shoot some chickens real soon.:D

• Advertisement

That's all good RG. But you need to shoot some chickens real soon.:D

They'd want to get their act together and start laying again real soon or that could be a possibility.

In their defence the pony has become extremely cunning in the last few weeks and is managing to circumvent any temporary new barrier we use to keep him away from their morning supplementary feed, having said that they have a couple of acres to graze on.

Also in their favor is the fact that as usual I have held back one turkey for the new year. There'll be a weeks eating in that bird and the end is nigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭patrickc

had a lovely roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings today. We tried Nigella Lawsons roasties they were excellent. Had a few 8 degrees full Irish tonight they were lovely. Bed soon work in the morning after being off for 5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Egg salad brown bread sambo with a cup of tea.

A couple each of spring onion flavored and caramelised onion flavored sausages out of the airfryer with mash, peas and some of yesterdays homemade gravy and a mock pint of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homemade beef stew :)

Pasta,chicken,green beans,onions and carrots, brussel sprouts.pint of chilled water.

Pasta,chicken,green beans,onions and carrots, brussel sprouts.pint of chilled water.

Now your talkin Bassy! Fook the red meat out for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,902 ✭✭✭trashcan

oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

Don’t you mean oh deer? ;)

Now your talkin Bassy! Fook the red meat out for a few weeks.

it was delicious G and looked great :)

• Advertisement

trashcan wrote: »
    Don’t you mean oh deer? ;)

nope cause i did,nt wanna be to blunt ;)

Advertisement