Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Great Fjord Swim - Sept 26th

• 16-09-2020 10:30am

Anyone doing this in Killary next weekend?
    I've signed up for the 3.9km swim.
    Seems they have lowered the cut off times. Requirements now are to complete the first 1.9km in 45minutes, and the whole thing in 1hour 45, where as I think it was originally 1hour for the first half, and 2 hours in total.

Generally, those times would be fine by me. Average 2km in 40 minutes, but I've not done this swim before, and was wondering what the current is generally like?

Either way, I'm just going to have to push myself a little more in the first half to be sure. Last thing I want, is to get pulled out of the water.

Advertisement