Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in social work UCC

• 05-02-2020 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I have an interview comming up for the Masters in Social Work UCC. Anyone know what kind of interview questions they ask. How I should prepare? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

tara28 wrote: »
    Hi. I have an interview comming up for the Masters in Social Work UCC. Anyone know what kind of interview questions they ask. How I should prepare? Thanks.

Hi there,

Did you have the interview? Did you get any support?

From what I remember, they asked everyone to write a quick reflective piece. I don't remember the topic. There was a group interview on different social work scenarios, and an individual interview.

The MSW course is based on reflective practice and they want to see people who are insightful and open to learning.

Advertisement