Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good present for a bodybuilder.

Options
  • 13-11-2019 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

Two friends are competing in comps ..i need presents ...one is female the other male.

I want something thoughtful. But it isn't my area i know nothing.

Any ideas. And of course i may end up getting something not to do with the sport but i thought i would ask.:)

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

A big mirror

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Pmacv1

Two friends are competing in comps ..i need presents ...one is female the other male.

Any ideas. And of course i may end up getting something not to do with the sport but i thought i would ask.:)

Thank you!

Go to your local gym and get some juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Some fish and some rice cakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Thank you!

How much are you looking to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,496 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

If they're competing, they probably have everything they need for their comps already.

Best thing I can think of is a voucher for food, as bodybuilders need their clean food and lots of it. I see that Kerrigan's Meats do vouchers, so maybe that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

A few gallons of baby oil

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭pawdee

Uzi. 9 mm

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭rondog

A scarf to cover the female bodybuilders adams apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Jesus lads the absolute state of some of these responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭DukeCaboom

An Arnold is numero uno t-shirt!! 😂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Surely it’s not their whole life. Have they hobbies apart from looking nice for going the gym to look nice in a looking nice cycle.

What about tickets for something. Seen a cinema are showing films with a live orchestra doing the soundtrack (Jurassic Park, Grease, Intersteller can’t remember) or tickets to an 80s hair metal band. Real bodybuilders love 80s hair metal and Lycra.

Advertisement