Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Semi-Chem

• 07-05-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Semi-Chem - think thats how you spell it. Its a pharmancy type shop that sells showergels, washing powers and all that kind of stuff.

Even cheaper than Sainsburys and Asda for alot of things in alot of cases.
    There is one in Enniskillen in the shopping center beside Asda and I think one in Newry in either the Buttercrane or Quays shopping centers near Sainsburys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Yes theres one in The Quays in Newry, about 2 shops up Sainsburys.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Was in there earlier.

I love this shop.

A box of 6 johnsons baby wipes for 5 pounds.
    Loads of sun creams on special,Piz Buin double bottle for 5.99
    Head and shoulders 1 pound
    Aussie shampoos and conditioners 2.95 (2 for 6 in boots) so boots for the styling products but semi chem for the shampoo.
    v05 shampoo and conditioner 1.69 for both.
    Listerine 1 pound
    Aquafresh 1 pound
    soft and gentle deodorant 1.29

I forget the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

I bought my a Christmas present for my brother in semi chem belfast (in one of the shopping centre-not victoria square). It was a 90 or 100ml lascoste aftershave (the grey one) with shower gel for £24.99. The aftershave alone here was 69euro, so keep an eye out for them kind of offers!
    The one in belfast has durex condoms 3 packs for 99p! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

i love semichem, its brill! i find it very reasonable - even more than boots or sainsberys

big bottle of cif is 1 pound. its near 1.50 pound in dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Got box of 8 mach 3 blades in semi chem Newry last week for £9 well happy with that :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement