Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

absolute cringefest these GoMo ads, even millennials and kids must think the same.

BUT you cant beat a price like this and so far the service has been very good,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Theres one guy in particular, he has long hair and a backwards baseball cap, he does a "brushing the dandruff off his shoulders" type move with a big grin on his face and I actually want to scream every time I see it...

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

jonnny68 wrote: »
    absolute cringefest these GoMo ads, even millennials and kids must think the same.

BUT you cant beat a price like this and so far the service has been very good,

I actually like the ads but who am I to have an opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Qrt

lighthouse wrote: »
    I actually like the ads but who am I to have an opinion?

I think they’re all rides.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

Qrt wrote: »
    I think they’re all rides.

Absolutely :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mr Guinness.

Hi can anyone help trying to connect mobile data on gomo I followed the instructions they gave me still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi can anyone help trying to connect mobile data on gomo I followed the instructions they gave me still nothing

Have you port over?
    Did you turn phone off/on?
    Airplane mode will do then switch back off.

You could try the meteor apn see does it work

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mr Guinness.

Ya I've tried all that where do I enter mcc on it its iphone 7
    It's only letting me put in apn there should be more info to enter

Advertisement