Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He was retweeting alt right fav Peter Sweden on twitter the other day. I'm not sure if he really is on the fence.

He posted a piece about spending on pesco and someone questioned his figures and he responds by linking to the united people web site as "more evidence" getting the pop corn out for this one :pac:

The OP has responded with a piece from RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

Jeff and his fake news ... but your not supposed to kop that

OP: I would wait till it's an actual fact that they will be paying that amount before publishing the figures as if they already are.

Jeff: Do your own independent maths

:rolleyes:

Enfilade wrote: »
    OP: I would wait till it's an actual fact that they will be paying that amount before publishing the figures as if they already are.

That 3.5bn puts a massive hole in UP’s manifesto for the election now !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,363 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

While he puts up a YouTube link to someone speaking at an Irexit conference.

I’m surprised he has allowed anyone make any criticism... the ban hammer must be on its way out now !

How long has he been at this echo chamber nonsense?

love it. Gerard has run rings around him. Expect a block soon enough and a post about being open to debate but x,y or z will not be tolerated.

john4321 wrote: »
    How long has he been at this echo chamber nonsense?

A good decade at least

How could the Irish government ‘hide’ at 3.5bn spend on something .. is that even possible ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

love it. Gerard has run rings around him. Expect a block soon enough and a post about being open to debate but x,y or z will not be tolerated.

Anyone open to screenshots? Don’t have Facebook and miss out on Jeff’s musings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

set up a fakebook page?

495281.JPG

495282.JPG

Here is the link quoted https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/question/2019-01-17/13/?fbclid=IwAR0V34NUeEKNun8mcuIvp0jeaNEMSbqpmvx4J1c-knp3ID_kQuZRku3L1z8#pq-answers-13

NOTE: If I click a Facebook 'Like', it doesn't mean I also might agree with you.
    It could be me just indicating I read your post.
    What?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

set up a fakebook page?

Nah, couldn’t be bothered dude.

whippet wrote: »
    A good decade at least

How could the Irish government ‘hide’ at 3.5bn spend on something .. is that even possible ?

That's depressing to say the least. How come its people that get the most from the government spend the most time criticizing them?

That's depressing to say the least. How come its people that get the most from the government spend the most time criticizing them?

Just like that one Cash who was on the airwaves screaming about how the ‘gubberment’ were robbin’ her blind ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

He was asking yesterday if someone could check the tap water quality in Drogheda.
    He was unable to do so as he was "in the office at present".

(His "office" is a shed in his garden, you're not supposed to kop this.)

CPL 593H

An office with out running water ? What sort of company is that ? How would Health and Safety view that ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

3gb6w1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

He posted a piece about spending on pesco and someone questioned his figures and he responds by linking to the united people web site as "more evidence" getting the pop corn out for this one :pac:

The OP has responded with a piece from RTE

In fairness he also included a link to an article in that well respected publication The Galway Advertiser.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    In fairness he also included a link to an article in that well respected publication The Galway Advertiser.

Which in turn quoted a protest group organiser ... so not really a valid source .. but Jeff with his 3 level qualifications knows that it’s not a valid source !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

And, surprise surprise, the comments are deleted. Clearer transparency indeed.

Also which one of you is stalking Jeff? A file is being amassed by the Garda. You know the Garda? The puppets of the the corrupt elected that harass and want to kill Jeff. Those Garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

Poor oul Jeff used to be an "anon idiot on boards.ie" too until he was banned. :pac:

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Poor oul Jeff used to be an "anon idiot on boards.ie" too until he was banned. :pac:

Ah good old Biggins.

He always had knowledge of some massive scandal but never seemed to get around to revealing what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Super soldier and lover of the stars.

Outdoor socket installation expert.

What did he get banned for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

was very funny watching Biggins go full retard over his buddy Benny Gimproy getting stick on boards.ie :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

What did he get banned for?

I think he posted something about threatening to sue Boards. He had a lot of re regs. And I know his wife had an account. He introduced her in a thread or post. Can't remember which.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement