Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tax manager for practice

• 01-04-2020 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Mods, please love to more appropriate location if there is one. I felt taxation forum was most appropriate.

I know there is a lot of job losses with the current times i.e. coronavirus, however I have a tax manager role in practice whereby suitable applicants are invited at this time. Based in North Dublin.

Tough times these are but if nothing else I would hope that this is viewed as a positive that there is continued hiring happening in these unprecedented times. Most days the news items are filled with further developments re job losses.

Pm me if of interest to you or any of your colleagues who have maybe lost their jobs or so forth.

Again mods, please feel free to move if you deem necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

there is a section for accounting jobs in the accounting forum - you may want to post there also for more people to see

Advertisement