Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-09-2019, 14:56   #1
TheEngineer1

SSSTarget

Hi Lads,

Has anyone been in contact with this company recently?

I made on order 4 weeks ago for a hardened steel gong and received an email saying they were out of stock and would dispatch the order the following week. Absolutely fine by me.

Two weeks later I hadn't received anything, so I sent two follow up emails to which I got no reply.

Any ideas?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
29-09-2019, 17:03   #2
lefthooker

I’m the same. Placed an order in August. I looked at what was available and ordered gongs that were listed as in stock. Payment. Confirmation email etc....

A week later got the same email as the OP, delays, low stock but hoped to have the order sent the following week.

That didn’t materialise so I sent another email and a fortnight ago I got a reply saying they hoped to have new material and have gongs cut that week.

Well would you believe it, no gongs have arrived yet. I’ll be contacting James Stewart again and looking for a satisfactory outcome. It’s really poor form as I’ve bought gongs from SSS in the past.
Thanks from:
02-10-2019, 17:28   #3
deerhunter1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthooker View Post
I’m the same. Placed an order in August. I looked at what was available and ordered gongs that were listed as in stock. Payment. Confirmation email etc....

A week later got the same email as the OP, delays, low stock but hoped to have the order sent the following week.

That didn’t materialise so I sent another email and a fortnight ago I got a reply saying they hoped to have new material and have gongs cut that week.

Well would you believe it, no gongs have arrived yet. I’ll be contacting James Stewart again and looking for a satisfactory outcome. It’s really poor form as I’ve bought gongs from SSS in the past.
Just look for a refund then,hurt them in there pocket,poor customer service is not acceptable

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion