Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Music dvd/cd

• 25-09-2019 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Anyone know where to come across the deluxe edition of David Gilmour's Live at Pompeii. I belive there are two dvd's and two cd's in the Deluxe edition. A pre-owned one that is no longer needed would work fine also. Thank You for reading the above. If you can help it would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

This one? Note that the deluxe version is blu-ray only, there isn't a version with DVDs.

Few for sale at a fairly reasonable price on Discogs, caveat emptor buying from Italy though as it doesn't have the best reputation (a lot of the cheaper box sets available are from Italian sellers).

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭e220

blastman wrote: »
    This one? Note that the deluxe version is blu-ray only, there isn't a version with DVDs.

Few for sale at a fairly reasonable price on Discogs, caveat emptor buying from Italy though as it doesn't have the best reputation (a lot of the cheaper box sets available are from Italian sellers).

Many Thanks. I believe you are correct about the Italian imports.If something looks too cheap, the potential buyer must always beware.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭rednik

My daughter bought me the DVD set which contains 2 DVDs, I had already bought the deluxe set. I still have the DVD set still wrapped if you are interested in it?

rednik wrote: »
    My daughter bought me the DVD set which contains 2 DVDs, I had already bought the deluxe set. I still have the DVD set still wrapped if you are interested in it?

Hi,
    Thanks for replying. Great to know you have the 2 dvd's. I would like to be a little more patient to see if someone might have a deluxe version. In the event I don't come across it could you let me know on PM what price you would be expecting for your 2 dvd's. Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

e220 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Anyone know where to come across the deluxe edition of David Gilmour's Live at Pompeii. I belive there are two dvd's and two cd's in the Deluxe edition. A pre-owned one that is no longer needed would work fine also. Thank You for reading the above. If you can help it would be appreciated.

E Bay UK

GBP 29.95 + postage. Brand New Sealed

DAVID GILMOUR - LIVE AT POMPEII "DELUXE" 2 CD + 2 BLURAY BRAND NEW & SEALED

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAVID-GILMOUR-LIVE-AT-POMPEII-DELUXE-2-CD-2-BLURAY-BRAND-NEW-SEALED/323874054680?hash=item4b6865e218%3Ag%3ADfgAAOSw5TtdQ0O7&LH_BIN=1

• Advertisement

K.Flyer wrote: »
    E Bay UK

GBP 29.95 + postage. Brand New Sealed

DAVID GILMOUR - LIVE AT POMPEII "DELUXE" 2 CD + 2 BLURAY BRAND NEW & SEALED

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAVID-GILMOUR-LIVE-AT-POMPEII-DELUXE-2-CD-2-BLURAY-BRAND-NEW-SEALED/323874054680?hash=item4b6865e218%3Ag%3ADfgAAOSw5TtdQ0O7&LH_BIN=1
    Thank You.
    Much appreciated.

Advertisement