Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politician list

• 22-09-2019 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Well Lads,

I'm just putting this up here but I'm getting more depressed each day listening reading about the constant barrage of stuff against field sports even (just read a post about Cass thinking of giving it up) so I just said I'd start a thread to try get a head start on who in the political world (if any) can be trusted to stand up for our sport i.e who can we as a community vote for to try get our sport kept for at least our kids to enjoy and not have it shut down.

So if anyone knows of any politician who would be worth voting for in the probably soon to be election it might be worth putting it here so we could vote to get this vegan anti field sports brigade out of government and we could maybe get a list together before the election.

Excuse if this post does not belong on this forum but the whole attack on a way of life is starting to depress me.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Go to www.banbloodsports.com and take their political list,and use any of the politicans that support fieldsports.:)
    It's a major non issue for the majority of them here supporting shooting or not,and they will give you an election promise on everything.:rolleyes:.In fairness the current lot did and have given us more airtime than the entire shower has since 1972.Although they then dropped into their old habits again.:rolleyes:

No sign of FAAA.
    Still waiting on that review on the reloading and explosive legislation,promised by Enda Kenny 10 years ago.
    Fudge on the new semi auto rifle liscenses.
    Hastily and rushed legislation on banning converted ex military rifles and high cap mags,with no consultation or mention of compensation.Or on storage and transport of ammo.
    Ballsup of the deer hunting legislation.

Lot to be said for the funding of campaigns style in the USA.You pay they lobby.At least we would have some sort of pull then.:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭oldgit1897

dto001 wrote: »
    Well Lads,

I'm just putting this up here but I'm getting more depressed each day listening reading about the constant barrage of stuff against field sports even (just read a post about Cass thinking of giving it up) so I just said I'd start a thread to try get a head start on who in the political world (if any) can be trusted to stand up for our sport i.e who can we as a community vote for to try get our sport kept for at least our kids to enjoy and not have it shut down.

So if anyone knows of any politician who would be worth voting for in the probably soon to be election it might be worth putting it here so we could vote to get this vegan anti field sports brigade out of government and we could maybe get a list together before the election.

Excuse if this post does not belong on this forum but the whole attack on a way of life is starting to depress me.

Cheers

Its not just Cass, i am pissed off with this sport and this country to be honest. It seems to be run for maximum virtual signalling/ everybody look how righteous we are, affect. Reading on the front of the papers this morning, Veronica has announced no more oil exploration off Irelands shores, and new carbon tax on petrol, diesel and home heating oil. The cost of go-juice has nearly doubled in 8 or 9 years, and this dollop wants to increase it further, thats not including the cost hike there is going to be over brexit.

My mate from school emigrated and joined the US airforce years ago, i am really sorry i did not leave this toilet of a country back then. He tells me about life in America and it seems like another world.

:mad:

Advertisement