Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-06-2019, 14:25   #1
riffmongous

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

She's permanently on twitter now tweeting links to wacky stories from a few years ago and every single conspiracy theory she can get her hands on
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-06-2019, 14:27   #2
Infini

Someone able to ring Dundrum Mental Asylumn let em know they got an escapee?
21-06-2019, 14:29   #3

I'm not entirely sure about the conspiracy theory stuff. But I agree with her when it comes to issues like mass immigration, multiculturalism and PC culture. Immigration is becoming a big issue here in Ireland and people are not willing to talk about it
21-06-2019, 14:48   #4
riffmongous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen15 View Post
I'm not entirely sure about the conspiracy theory stuff. But I agree with her when it comes to issues like mass immigration, multiculturalism and PC culture. Immigration is becoming a big issue here in Ireland and people are not willing to talk about it
Well unfortunately Gemma and her ilk are the very worst people to talk about it, as they're totally dishonest and hysterical, not to mention the craziness associated with the conspiracy theories
(123) thanks from:
8-10, A Tyrant Named Miltiades!, Achasanai, adrian522, Ahwell, alchemist33, baby and crumble, Bacchus, BillyBird, Birneybau, BK92, Blowfish, BookNerd, boombang, Boxing.Fan, Brian?, Candie, cashback, Cee-Jay-Cee, Cond0r, coolbeans, curmudgeonly, d15ude, daithi84, Daonnach, Deedsie, Delirium, dk1982, earlytobed, Enduro, Eric Cartman, evolving_doors, Fakediamond, Fieldog, fits, For Forks Sake, francois, fxotoole, GingerLily, gmisk, Gregor Samsa, Grey Wind, happyoutscan, Hotblack Desiato, Howyaaa, Hunchback, Inquitus, irishproduce, Islander13, IvoryTower, J Mysterio, jem, jim o doom, KingCong, kjbsrah1, Larbre34, Lisha, LizT, Lollipops23, Mango Joe, marcos_94, markfinn, Martina1991, mcgucc22, MFPM, Mickeroo, missmatty, MOH, mollygreene, Moonbeam, mr c, musiknonstop, myshirt, Needs Must, never_mind, new Author, Neworder79, nick 56, NIMAN, Oafley Jones, oranbhoy67, Pang, Pappa Dolla, pburns, pinkyeye, PopePalpatine, R00ster, Rachiee, RacoonQueen, razorblunt, Reati, relax carry on, RichardoKhan, RikkFlair, RobbieTheRobber, robindch, SchrodingersCat, seamus, SeaSlacker, Seathrun66, Sham Squire, Shotgun Sister, Simi, Slaphead07, Stark, SuchABadBunny, Tabnabs, The Prince of Cumberland, TheDummy, Third_Echelon, This is it, Unshelved, vicwatson, Vowel Movement, Walter Bishop, wannabecraig, Wilfinity, wmpdd3, Wompa1, Yeah_Right, yermandan, Yoghurt87, Zirconia
21-06-2019, 14:49   #5
NIMAN

Even loons can be right about some things.

Problem is, they are wrong about most things, and they can belittle a serious topic or debate when they get involved.
Advertisement
21-06-2019, 14:49   #6
snoopsheep

Quote:
which people

are you people

are people being stopped talking about it

this sounds serious
21-06-2019, 14:58   #7
_Brian

Yea.
I don’t follow her on Twitter but look in an odd time.
She retweets “the onion” as if it’s a legitimate media source. 😂

Her Twitter is like a huge spot on someone’s chin, you know it’s horrible, yet somehow it’s hard not to look ☹️
21-06-2019, 15:00   #8
Walter Bishop

Quote:

Hardly a surprise Stephen, as like her, you're a racist.

Mod: Please stop reporting this post. Stephen15 has admitted he is a racist.

Last edited by Mr E; 22-06-2019 at 09:43.
21-06-2019, 15:06   #9
NIMAN

Well that escalated quickly.
Advertisement
21-06-2019, 15:07   #10
punisher5112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Bishop View Post
Hardly a surprise Stephen, as like her, you're a racist.

Racist is such a term used so so much it actually has no meaning anymore.....

I have travellers telling me I'm racist on numerous occasions....
21-06-2019, 15:11   #11
Boxing.Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher5112 View Post

Being called a racist these days is a badge of honour.
21-06-2019, 15:12   #12
Walter Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher5112 View Post

It still has meaning: the person is prejudiced against people of other skin colours to them.

Just because some may perceived it over-used, it doesn't lose it's meaning, nor does it mean anyone who is called one is in fact one. A trawl through Stephen's post history however provides plenty of information on his outlook.

As for Gemma, one has to assume that she has had some sort of mental break in the last few years as her Twitter feed is a prime example of someone who believes every possible conspiracy theory and also throws a hefty lump of racism in there too, plus Soros nonsense etc. etc.

If you see anything on her feed that breaks Twitter's TOS, report her, I did that for the Longford children pic she tweeted recently and actually got a positive response from Twitter on it.
21-06-2019, 15:12   #13
punisher5112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing.Fan View Post
I here you're a racist now father......
21-06-2019, 15:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing.Fan View Post
If racist means loving your family and by extension to that your country and wanting to defend both as well the western way of life then I'm a racist and proud. In order to do that I believe your borders should be shut as the saying goes you don't lock your door because you hate the people outside you do because you love the people inside.

Same concept here close the borders to defend our country it's culture, heritage and values.
21-06-2019, 16:44   #15
osarusan

Compared to Rowan Croft, who seems to be more organised and driven by monetising his stuff through manipulating the gullible, Gemma just comes across as having something wrong with her.

There's a desperate need for validation or something.
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion