Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Cinnamon 3arena 2nd Nov

• 17-06-2019 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

If it's anything like the Olympia it be mental, the coral supporting aswell brilliant live band. On sale Friday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Love this guy...
    He should rock the 3 arena
    How much are the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Love this guy...
    He should rock the 3 arena
    How much are the tickets

29 so 35, cost nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

Raging I missed his last gig, I wont miss this!

Is it likely to sell out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,834 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I would image so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Got 2 x Standing and 2 x Seating . I only need the 2 standing so 2 seated in Section B Row 28 for sale at Face Value Euro 90.50..

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Paddy2012

FitzShane wrote: »
    I would image so.

I don't mean to begrudge him his success but how has he become so popular in Ireland to sell out the 3 arena? He doesn't seem to get much radio play or sell many albums.

Paddy2012 wrote: »
    I don't mean to begrudge him his success but how has he become so popular in Ireland to sell out the 3 arena? He doesn't seem to get much radio play or sell many albums.

People go to a live show to be entertained , He's a showman , Radio Play etc does not show this , Have a look on youtube his shows are electric , Keep an eye out from him at Glastonbury (Live on BBC) and watch him rock the place.

Paddy2012 wrote: »

He's a real indie act. Didn't sign a record deal til around the last year (as far as I know - open to correction on their but defo had no record team up until then anyways)

He sold out 2 nights in the Olympia recently, as part of a sold out UK tour. He is supporting Liam Gallagher this weekend also.

Maybe it's more a UK thing? He has been a festival mainstay for a couple there and a real act you have to be in the know for. He was supporting the Courteneers on tour and have heard stories of people buying tickets for them gigs just so they could see him perform beforehand. Seems to be one of those artists that is just full of energy on stage and a real 'if you know, you know' type of acts. Underground word of mouth if you want to put it that way.

TimHorton wrote: »
    People go to a live show to be entertained , He's a showman , Radio Play etc does not show this , Have a look on youtube his shows are electric , Keep an eye out from him at Glastonbury (Live on BBC) and watch him rock the place.

The TRSNMT show last summer seems to be his breakout show to me. A Scottish act in Scotland, but it's mad to see how everyone knows every word to his songs and the crowds that gather for a relative unknown.

• Advertisement

Folks where are the €40 tickets for it says GA2 but not sure if its seated or standing ? Either way I'm not bothered cos it'll be a super show

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Folks where are the €40 tickets for it says GA2 but not sure if its seated or standing ? Either way I'm not bothered cos it'll be a super show

GA2 is standing.
    GA = general admission and they put numbers on them to avoid over selling the area.

Belfast gig is sold out, few tickets remaining for 3arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

3 arena sold out now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭swarmberg

Got my tickets in the post for the 3 arena gig already.

swarmberg wrote:
    Got my tickets in the post for the 3 arena gig already.

Me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Mucksavage music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,269 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Why is this gig in November, why not in the summer sometime.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Why is this gig in November, why not in the summer sometime.
    3Arena is an Indoor Arena !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

If anyone has or sees tickets for this for sale please contact me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

I'm desperate for two tickets for this also.
    Would the touts be selling them outside?
    What kind of money if so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I'm desperate for two tickets for this also.
    Would the touts be selling them outside?
    What kind of money if so?

I'm desperate myself, but please don't fund touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭mikekerry

try toutless you will more often than not get a ticket on there if you set the post up correctly and get notifications into our email when tickets are put up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Long shot but if anyone happens to be selling two tickets for this between now and the gig contact me by PM please.

https://twitter.com/GerryCinnamon/status/1181162707791339522

Some extra tickets going on sale tonight for his tour, but not sure if Dublin will have extra. It doesn't say which venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭DryCleanOnly

FitzShane wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/GerryCinnamon/status/1181162707791339522

Some extra tickets going on sale tonight for his tour, but not sure if Dublin will have extra. It doesn't say which venues.

Get 3 tickets for Dublin

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Get 3 tickets for Dublin

Cheers

Ye beauty got two standing seen him in the olympia utter madness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Got timed out message twice when I thought I’d bagged two Tix :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Ended up going to viagogo in the end for a birthday present, hate having to overpay but the tickets are like golddust!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭mikekerry

you are taking a chance there viagogo are as dodgy as hell have you seen the reviews.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk

Advertisement