Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoflora hunt!

• 09-11-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey, just wondering does anyone know where there is Zoflora in stock at the moment? The nice smelling disinfectant stuff that Hinch one uses. My partner is getting withdrawal symptoms since she ran out and is desperate for it. Can't seem to find any in the usual spots i.e. Dealz, Mr. Price. Any suggestions would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Leilak

Tesco have it

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TheRealMossy

Leilak wrote: »
    Tesco have it

Thanks for the reply. Would you know a store that had it recently in Dublin? Can't get it in my local in Liffey Valley or Ballyfermot.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Supervalu usually stock it too.

Dunnes also.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭claregal1

Sorry for jumping in on this thread ..does anyone know where you can get the minkys things that Mrs Hinch uses for cleaning things - can't find them any where .

All the local Gala's are stocking the zoflora- It was out of stock in my local Dunnes and Tesco yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 TheRealMossy

claregal1 wrote: »
    Sorry for jumping in on this thread ..does anyone know where you can get the minkys things that Mrs Hinch uses for cleaning things - can't find them any where .

All the local Gala's are stocking the zoflora- It was out of stock in my local Dunnes and Tesco yesterday

My partner said the minky things are out of stock everywhere. She said Hinch will put a link on her story when they are back in. Keep an eye on Hinch must haves on her highlights on instagram.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 LizzeyBenett

Available in Chapelizod pharmacy I bought a few

Advertisement