Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Urban Dead - Online Game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I'm still in Bonning cinema and tend to go out on patrol and pick up what ever XP I can and then get back to rest up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

a generator. very handy

ok i am in julie hospital. and the mall beside it. i do have a charecter that was running out of ap and he is in club fagan in buttonville. its derelict but i have closed the doors ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Okay so i've scrounged a radio transmitter to go along with the generator but i'm 98% encumbered at this stage so where are you setting up base so I can drop these off ?

On further investigation it appears the Police station has neither of these so I'm thinking there (when my AP regens)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Maybe we should start a boards group and stick to certain 'hoods?

• Advertisement

I'm all for starting a boards group, just say the where and the when

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Same! Because I'm quite the headless chicken at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

guess my human could use something. not playing him much, its a bit boring.
    Zombie is more fun ;)

well buttonville and surrounding hoods are exrtremely high density population. i dont have muh to offer the group at the moment. i am in club fagan and its derelict we could start ther. or we could move out into the map and claim a less populated area.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

For anyone interested in joining the boards group, i will set one up. Any suggestions on a name?

If you can make your way to Buttonville to the building called "The Fort". The building can be entered by the door as its kept at strongly barricaded. (therefore those of you who dont have the skill to move between buildings yet can get in too)

For those of you with the GPS device its at 47,90.

Its an NT building. 2 blocks south has Ranson PD for all your ammo and weapon needs.

is it just me or are searches within police stations throwing up more and more "found nothing" results???

I did 30 searches yesterday and got an empty pistol and 2 flak jackets!!!

• Advertisement

faceman wrote: »
    For anyone interested in joining the boards group, i will set one up. Any suggestions on a name?

If you can make your way to Buttonville to the building called "The Fort". The building can be entered by the door as its kept at strongly barricaded. (therefore those of you who dont have the skill to move between buildings yet can get in too)

For those of you with the GPS device its at 47,90.

Its an NT building. 2 blocks south has Ranson PD for all your ammo and weapon needs.

is it just me or are searches within police stations throwing up more and more "found nothing" results???

I did 30 searches yesterday and got an empty pistol and 2 flak jackets!!!

yeah i will move all my troops down there tomorrow. its not only the searches that are coming up short i cant hit a zombie for love nor money

FAO anyone on the way to the fort, the building is EHB at the moment for some reason.

I was low on AP when I got here so i'm currently in the Serrell Hotel just no the north east of it.

moved to the fort

I'm just after moving all the way north! I was there two days ago!
    I'll make my way back so.

Holed up in the Whitem Fire station, will make it to the fort building as soon as I can. I got a zombie down from 10 to 4 HP....I'll get one one of these months!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Have yous seen that Monroeville has opened its borders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

yeah,weird

• lue attack 7.45est" (9 hours and 13 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "LUE isa small tiny grouP with only 45 members currently" (9 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "their advantage is that they attack all at a certain time" (9 hours and 10 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "bringing the cades down at once" (9 hours and 8 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "lue Pkers will attack right now." (exactly 9 hours ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Where is this happening?" (8 hours and 58 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "NOTICE: An inspection for brains is now starting in Nichols." (8 hours and 50 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "nw nichols mall has a break in of 15+ zeds.." (8 hours and 46 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "wake up Nichols, they are in 28 zeds." (8 hours and 43 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "DEFEND THE NORTHWEST QUAD" (8 hours and 43 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "HELP!!!!! 30 zeds and rising inside NW Nichols Mall!!!" (8 hours and 40 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "I can't kill them all myself on dial up internet!..." (8 hours and 39 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "damn i failed again, wll off to nexus wars" (8 hours and 38 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Nichols needs everyone they can get!" (8 hours and 37 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Now there's at least 40 zeds inside NW Nichols!" (8 hours and 29 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "all of LUE ARE IN THE nw QUAD NOW kill THEM" (8 hours and 23 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "BARRICADE THE NW" (8 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "No, let's all talk about rtbh999" (8 hours and 17 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Well I made fun of Lord Moloch Earlier and guess what" (7 hours and 36 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "he didnt eat me!" (7 hours and 36 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "cause he is a NOOOOOBBBBB" (7 hours and 35 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "brona needs to take the stick out of his ass" (7 hours and 27 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Weekendwarrior: Cowardly spy extraordinaire." (7 hours and 15 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "yes i am a coward, but im brave too" (6 hours and 57 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "80 zombies in NW nichols and counting" (6 hours and 39 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "A hearty thanks to the guy who revived me" (6 hours and 19 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "although I am a known PKer" (6 hours and 19 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Keep it up, guys. Keep it up. Over and out." (6 hours and 19 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Break in NW Nichols Mall!" (5 hours and 59 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "76 Zeds inside with active resistance!" (5 hours and 59 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Join the fight and gain some XP!" (5 hours and 58 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Drive those undead bastards from our mall!" (5 hours and 57 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Headshots and Revives for all!" (5 hours and 57 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "I'd love to people, but I'm out of AP driving 'em out of NTs" (5 hours and 57 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "71 zeds in nichols mall!" (5 hours and 44 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "nichols is sacked. 77+ in the ULC." (5 hours and 25 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "EVERYONE HELP 77 IN ULC OF NICHOLS! IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE" (5 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "CAN SURVIVE THIS MESS! -DarkNathanias" (5 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "90 zeds in NW corner of Nichol's." (4 hours and 34 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "95 Zeds in NW Nichols" (4 hours and 21 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "All living survivors head to Stickling Mall" (3 hours and 39 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Nichols Mall survivors, make a tactical retreat. Let's" (3 hours and 37 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "regroup at Hildebrand. There's a nearby NT at Hildebrand." (3 hours and 37 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "WTF?! 100undead at NW corner????" (3 hours and 28 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Nichols Mall needs help. 100+ zeds inside NW." (2 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 42 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Pkers at Lynham Bank, RRF and Red Rum etc. Banks+bars=Pkers" (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "4 zombies in went." (2 hours and 23 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "Zeds can be kicked out only by same tactics - synch attack." (56 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "And stop feeding zeds, dammit! Don't sleep in zedded mall!" (54 minutes ago)
    • 26.17 MHz: "125+ zeds inside Nichols mall, all survivors evacuate!" (4 minutes ago)

Not any relevance to us but i just think it's cool.
    Also I'm in the Necrotect building in buttonville, will be home soon!

fort bluilding still locked down so i am in the barrett hotel 2 blocks east of the fort building. should have all my charecters there today

all my guys in barrat hotel now

• Advertisement

guys I am heading to Nichols Mall

Can't you see that the mall is a lost cause?!!??!

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Haha, i was in nichols mall over night, woops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

The Malton Mob are looking for more if you want to join a group...Been in the game since 06.

How does one join a group?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

well ive free running now, and lotsa cool items, but im looking for clothes, havent found a stitch :pac:

Wohhhooooo, managed to kill a zombie with a fireaxe and am now on 42XP.

Ran out of ap beside the fort building, forgot about it, now i'm infected and down to 7 hp....
    Inside the fort building now, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I hit you up with a couple when I passed you earlier but ran out then - I'm gone to get more at the minute.

• Advertisement

Many thanks, if i was to die through infection, would i come back as a zombie in the place?

Advertisement