Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭DK86

Just read a few of the posts above. I am also looking to join this gym with 2/3/4 other people so if its not too late im in!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dlgirl

DK86, I'm still looking for people to join up with me for Northwood Gym. Not around this weekend but will be able to join up next week. PM me if you are still interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tortle

Hi, anyone out there want to join up to Northwood. There are 3 of us and we need a fourth person for the deal. Will be available to join up next week from monday evening onwards. PM me if you're interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Tortle wrote: »
    Hi, anyone out there want to join up to Northwood. There are 3 of us and we need a fourth person for the deal. Will be available to join up next week from monday evening onwards. PM me if you're interested.

There's lots of people. Read the thread. How about you PM them and get it all sorted ASAP instead of hoping they come back to check?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

Hi I'm looking to join Northwood too.... PM me if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 scumfrog

if you sign up at northwood can you use any other ben dunne gyms or is it just northwood ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 fravbront

1 person: 365
    2 people: 298
    3 people: 249

Anyone interested??

Would anyone be interested in joining Carlisle with me for the special prices?
    1 person: 365
    2 people: 298
    3 people: 249

Anyone interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

I joined with three other people there on Monday. Have to say, the facilities are great, definitely a bargain. Think the deal ends on November 30th

No one wants to join carlisle??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

OK.... theres only one more day of this offer and I need one more person...

If you are interested inb 14 months membership in Northwood gym Santry please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Just off the phone to Carlisle, New offer is 3 for price of 2. €720 so €240 each, need 2 more. Please PM who is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emerald-eagle

Aist wrote: »
    Ok if theres one more person who wants the Carlisle gym offer(as above), pm me!Thanks!

Hi Aist

did you get your 4th person. If not, I'd be interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emerald-eagle

Hi Paul

Waiting to see if Aist needs a fourth person as I emailed them first but, if not I'm interested if you still need people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LDO

Anyone still want to join Northwood Gym??!!

Its 720 for 3 people- thats 240 each until end of Jan 2010!

Please PM me if interested, I am available tues-thurs night this week or sat/sun to meet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Please PM for "3 for 2" offer, €240 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 IRONSIDE2005

There doing a promotion at the moment 3 people join for the price of 2 any one interested give me a shout as its too good of a deal to miss thats about €240 each for a year. I just need one person to make up the 3 people

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

Offer is Euro 360 for 13 months but 3 for the price of 2. Anyone interested in joining. That would make it Euro 240 each for 13 months. PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 meansdream

Hi yes I do - sorry got PM from you but have been away.

Let me know if you get another person.

Will text my details

Hi all, Im still looking for one more person to make up the "3 for 2 gym membership" deal - if anyone is interested my number is 0879007260.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bleeb

Im interested in joining this gym asap. im gonna have a look tomorrow at it and decide. i heard they are doing an offer, three people for 250 or something, i more than likely have two people and was wondering is there anyone that wants to be the third?

Hi bleeb, Im still looking for one more person to make up the "3 for 2 gym membership" deal - if u or anyone else is interested my number is 0879007260... looking to join the gym this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 *Eve*

Hey...Anyone interested in joining Northwood Gym..i'd like to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer..could you PM me. Thanks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JWilliams

*Eve* wrote: »
    Hey...Anyone interested in joining Northwood Gym..i'd like to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer..could you PM me. Thanks:D

hi all

im interested to join Northwood Gym, D 9 ASAP- send me guys privite email with more details

• Registered Users Posts: 15 brentaz

Hi, Any people on the forum looking to join northwood gym they have a special at the moment where its 3 people for a price of two which makes it 240.00 each.If your interested please reply and we can join as temp buddies. Thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CheerfulCharlie

Looking for a third person to avail of the 3 for 2 offer in Carlisle gym. Works out at €240 per person. Looking to join this week if possible. Mobile no 087-2833305

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 universe2000

Looking for a third person to avail of the 3 for 2 offer in Carlisle gym. Works out at €240 per person. Looking to join this week if possible. Mobile no 087-2833305

CC
    Hi Let me know if you still looking for a third person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lucylou2000

Hi,
    Is there anyone out there who is looking to join the westpoint in Blanch?? they have a 3 for 2 offer at the moment, which works out at just 230Euro per person for 14 months membership.

I just need one person, come on you guys!!!!!

cheers,
    L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 universe2000

bleeb wrote: »
    Im interested in joining this gym asap. im gonna have a look tomorrow at it and decide. i heard they are doing an offer, three people for 250 or something, i more than likely have two people and was wondering is there anyone that wants to be the third?

Hi Do you still looking for third person to join the gym?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lucylou2000

Hi Universe2000,
    If you're looking for the westpoint gym in blanchardstown, yes, I'm still looking for the 3rd person to join as soon as possible

Let me know if this is the gym you are looking for.

Thanks
    L

Advertisement