Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

janeybabe wrote: »
    Aren't they just the most comfortable shoes ever?

Yeah, I thought they would kill me, but an hour of breaking them in and I was laughing... I love them.. Gorgeous with matt Black tights and a shirt dress :D

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I love the way the soles are pink, deadly! Have they been in the shops long? where is Faith in town?

SarahJ wrote: »
    I love the way the soles are pink, deadly! Have they been in the shops long? where is Faith in town?

I got mine in Faith in Debenhams in the Blanchardstown Centre last week for E75.00, was in on Saturday having a potter and they're still on display, right in the middle of the shop.. When I saw them first it was like one of those Hallelujah moments :D

Haha like a light beam from the sky, and at that very minute, the only thing in the room is you and the shoe? I love that feeling!!! knowing my luck, they won't have any size 7s left! It'b be great if they did tho, and I live in Blanch!

SarahJ wrote: »
    Haha like a light beam from the sky, and at that very minute, the only thing in the room is you and the shoe? I love that feeling!!! knowing my luck, they won't have any size 7s left! It'b be great if they did tho, and I live in Blanch!

Exactly, the heavens literally opened with light.. I'd say they'd have a good few left, their not in that long... They have loads more in a similar style, but not with the pink sole..

• Advertisement

The pink sole makes them tho, cos I wear a lot of black, so these would add a little extra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

xzanti wrote: »
    Yeah, I thought they would kill me, but an hour of breaking them in and I was laughing... I love them.. Gorgeous with matt Black tights and a shirt dress :D

I was afraid to stand up in them in the shop and I was so surprised when I could walk no problem in them! I wore mine on Friday night with the black dress I linked to above and pink tights.
    xzanti wrote: »
    I got mine in Faith in Debenhams in the Blanchardstown Centre last week for E75.00, was in on Saturday having a potter and they're still on display, right in the middle of the shop.. When I saw them first it was like one of those Hallelujah moments :D

Mine were only 60! Debenhams had 20% off. They're worth the 75 though!

Le Rack wrote: »
    first one is a deadly tshirt that I had to have when I seen it, "I'M IN WITH THE HOFF" and second one is a black seethrough star shirt, and a pink bra i'm really proud of cuz it's my first ever pretty girly bra, cuz I've always found it impossible to get decent bra and usually end up with some old granny yoke! Also got a pretty lil black ra-ra skirt with cherries printed all over it, and DC's like these cept in blue red and black http://product.dcshoes.com/mens.asp?catalog=2008FALLFWCORE ok that link isn't exactly what I wanted it to be but it gives an idea!

Guess we know where the username comes from. ;)
    I know your pain with the bra thing, absolutley adore that one. Looks very well with the top too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Guess we know where the username comes from. ;)
    I know your pain with the bra thing, absolutley adore that one. Looks very well with the top too.
    my name isn't actually from there lol, my name is Rachel and le rack is meant to mean The Rach, the girls used to call me it in school! :D

That bra is great though, Marks&Spencers ftw!
    thats the full ensemble there
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/images/B001ATUJMY/ref=dp_product-image/026-0852253-8858069?ie=UTF8&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&n=47591031&mnSBrand=core

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A proper fitting bra is a truly amazing thing.

I just picked these up these for myself in the Schuh sale. I think that these are my 18th pair of Irregular Choice shoes.

9994-574253-d.jpg

my name isn't actually from there lol, my name is Rachel and le rack is meant to mean The Rach, the girls used to call me it in school! :D

That bra is great though, Marks&Spencers ftw!
    thats the full ensemble there
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/images/B001ATUJMY/ref=dp_product-image/026-0852253-8858069?ie=UTF8&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&n=47591031&mnSBrand=core

:o

Thanks for that link......I'd never think to look for something preety in M&S. They have the most fantastic range in my size right now. :)

yup lovin it! totally thinkin of stocking up! :D

and those shoes are rather sechsah...I love shoes...think it's time to buy some more...

janeybabe wrote: »
    I was afraid to stand up in them in the shop and I was so surprised when I could walk no problem in them! I wore mine on Friday night with the black dress I linked to above and pink tights.

Mine were only 60! Debenhams had 20% off. They're worth the 75 though!

I'd say pink tights look class with them.. Don't think I'd ever wear them bare legged tbh.. That's just me though..

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

..for the winter.. but now I'm obsessing about elbow-length leather brown gloves to with it - anyone any ideas where to purchase??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

aviendha wrote: »
    ..for the winter.. but now I'm obsessing about elbow-length leather brown gloves to with it - anyone any ideas where to purchase??

I'm sure my magnifying glass is here somewhere.

Cleary's always have a good range of long-ish leather gloves. Failing that you'll have to hunt them down on eBay or from Gloves Europe (though they are pricey).

Wow that would be damn sexy with long brown gloves. Can I ask where you got it and ehhh how much?

my OH fed my poor diabetic grandmother some Butlers Irish sugar-loaded cakes, and in a fit of diabetic shock/coma, bought it for me in Harvey Nichols... €290 :eek:
    poor woman probably woke up Sunday morning wondering what the receipt in her handbag was for!!

my OH fed my poor diabetic grandmother some Butlers Irish sugar-loaded cakes, and in a fit of diabetic shock/coma, bought it for me in Harvey Nichols... €290 :eek:
    poor woman probably woke up Sunday morning wondering what the receipt in her handbag was for!!

Ah many thanks. Hmnn not to sound too stupid but do we have a harvey nichols in Dublin? A pair of the gloves below would be GREAT, though ideally they should be a bit shorter:

2679801905_264db79fbc_b.jpg

• Advertisement

yum yum I'm loving the opera-gloves..
    FYI, there's a Harvey Nicks store in Dundrum Town Centre

yum yum I'm loving the opera-gloves..
    FYI, there's a Harvey Nicks store in Dundrum Town Centre

Yeah they are pretty funky alright. I can't remember the name but there's a shop on Grafton street that has boots that would go great with them and the jacket.

Thanks for the info on Harvey Nicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

bought some basketball shorts there today. boston celtics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

bought some basketball shorts there today. boston celtics.

51mAABbyJsL._AA280_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

new Polo Shirt

in the words of Forrest Gump
    "I like it a lot"

L-01_M_L_XL.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

L-01_M_L_XL.jpg

I love that colour. Very nice polo.

I got these shoes for my debs

1100912160_lg.jpg

ladies and gents, allow me to introduce you to the sexiest shoes of all time ever!

447938376a9005511972l.jpg

five inches of pure sex and so unbelievably comfy to wander about in!

447938376a9005512037l.jpg

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

4p11laejdpge6xwac3.jpg

Got this Suit (not me Pictured :p) Online at M&S
    Not bad for 60 euro!

ladies and gents, allow me to introduce you to the sexiest shoes of all time ever!

447938376a9005511972l.jpg

five inches of pure sex and so unbelievably comfy to wander about in!

447938376a9005512037l.jpg

Did you get them in Faith? tres sexy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

10029011_z1.jpg

From Office shoes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement