Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-04-2017, 21:37   #481
Babyspice13

Can anyone recommend a piano teacher in Drogheda or surrounding areas? Grade 8 student
Advertisement
02-08-2017, 13:23   #482
CookieCat97

Subject: Piano lessons
Lessons in students home? YES
Contact name: Charlotte
Email: charlotte.lucas97@hotmail.com

I'm currently a student in NUIG and have 2 years experience teaching piano part time at home (Co.Cavan). I would love to start teaching piano in Galway during the academic year. I will be moving into the city center towards the end of August and plan on becoming a travelling teacher up here.

I'm willing to travel to houses nearby (in the city). I can teach pieces just for fun and I'm also qualified to teach RIAM grades and it doesn't matter to me what age or stage you're at!

Lessons would last either 30 or 40 minutes and cost €15-€20 (depending on your location and length of lesson). Lessons will take place on Sunday night or evenings during the week.
02-08-2017, 17:38   #483
Marzipan85

What's the going rate?

Hi all,

I am returning to teaching piano after a long hiatus. I used to charge €12 per half hour lesson. But I am thinking of upping this rate to €15 per half hour. Is this a reasonable rate? I didn't study music or performance to third level. But have completed grade 8 ABRSM/Assoc Board and have 3 years part-time teaching experience.

Thanks,
M, Dublin
26-08-2017, 20:42   #484
Gheadphone

Is there anybody who gives beginner level composition tuition in South Dublin or Kildare? Its been difficult for me to find at most music schools.

Thanks for any help
27-08-2017, 15:08   #485
sheeranandrew

violin/viola teacher in Dublin 8

• Experienced teacher-MA in Music Performance, BA(Hons) in Music Performance RIAM, LRIAM, DipABRSM
• City centre location-10mins from TCD/Grafton St.
• Student Discount + 1st lesson FREE!!
• Flexible hours
• All levels catered for

I may be willing to travel to your home depending on the area etc.

Email: sheeranandrewgmail.com
Phone: 085 1653812
Advertisement
03-10-2017, 10:43   #486
VegetativeState

Music Lessons - Drums, Guitar, Tenor Banjo

Music lessons available in Dublin 7 and surrounding areas.

Guitar at all levels. Beginner drums. Beginner tenor banjo.

All ages welcome and any style covered.

Cost: Between €15-25 per hour, sliding scale depending on what you can afford.

Email: tommyjfoster@gmail.com

Music is a language, we learn by speaking it. As much or as little theory as you want, we only learn the rules to have fun breaking them.

Grades in guitar catered for but discouraged!

About the teacher: Tommy is a multi-instrumentalist and has been playing in bands and theatre shows for over ten years. He is a sound engineer with an MA in Music Technology from NUI Maynooth, and recently completed the Grade 8 exam in electric guitar, with a view to pursuing a certificate in instrumental teaching.

Fully Garda vetted through Create Ireland - the national development agency for the arts.
31-10-2017, 10:04   #487
jooksavage

Wanted: Sax lessons in Tipperary/Kilkenny/Waterford/Limerick

I'm looking to get some sax lessons. I'm based in Thurles and I'm willing to travel so I can do anywhere in Tipp and most places in Limerick, Kilkenny, or Waterford. I already play guitar fairly proficiently. While my sight-reading is pretty bad, I'm well acquainted with scales and harmony. At the moment, I have a fairly cheap Alto that I've been learning fingerings on and developing my embouchure. I want to start lessons now before I start getting into bad habits and I want to have some one-to-one time to help me with my sight-reading: it's hard to know what pace I should be taking things and if I'm making any progress without a sounding board.

PM me if you have any info, thanks in advance.
23-11-2017, 10:28   #488
leacy22

my kids are going to kilternan school of music and it seems well run and good teachers, but you need to make sure they do practice at home. I can be red faced sometimes when teacher asks me did my 7 years practise this week.
06-04-2018, 22:25   #489
Speedy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa85 View Post
Piano teacher (starting out) available to teach for all exam boards. Currently studying for diploma.
Rates are 12euro per half hour and there are ten half hour lessons per term.

Located in Raheny, Dublin.

If interested send a pm and I will get back to you.
Hello
Please can you contact me regardingPiano lessons for my son in our home, we are based in Raheny area, my email is toelizabethmckenna at gmail.com
Thank you
Advertisement
10-05-2018, 13:58   #490
Braonain

Looking for beginner fiddle lessons over the summer anywhere around Dublin.
21-06-2018, 19:27   #491
Tec Diver

Send a message via Skype™ to Tec Diver
Hi all,
Looking for classical guitar lessons in or around Ashbourne. Any reccommendations please?

Ta.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion