Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-10-2019, 10:54   #1
Vegeta

Nightforce Repair

Was wondering if anyone here has had a Nightforce that they have sent away for repair/warranty work.

Did you send it back to Nightforce or use a 3rd party that you would recommend?

Elevation turret needs attention on a scope
Advertisement
14-10-2019, 15:25   #2
gullya

I brought mine to my local gun shop where i got them from , they then sent them back to nightforce
Thanks from:
14-10-2019, 16:42   #3
Vegeta

Thanks gullya, unfortunately got this one second hand and don't believe there is a retailer listed on their site for Ireland.
Thanks from:
14-10-2019, 19:21   #4
Cass

Gowen and Bradshaw were always the main agent for Nightforce in Ireland. Whether they still are or not i don't know.
Thanks from:
15-10-2019, 09:57   #5
Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass View Post
Gowen and Bradshaw were always the main agent for Nightforce in Ireland. Whether they still are or not i don't know.
Thanks Cass, will get in touch with them.

I sent a mail to Nightforce themselves and they said with a fault like I have it is best to return it to them. Hopefully dealer/importer here can help facilitate it
Advertisement
15-10-2019, 16:35   #6
Cass

You can send it directly yourself, just register the scope/package and confirm they receive it. Little too expensive to be "loosing" in the post.
15-10-2019, 18:30   #7
alanmc

Send a message via MSN to alanmc
Had my NXS refurbed about 6 months back. Had them change the reticle as well. Sent the scope to Gowen & Bradshaw. It was gone only 2 or 3 weeks.

Excellent service. Recommend highly.
Thanks from:
16-10-2019, 10:44   #8
Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanmc View Post
Had my NXS refurbed about 6 months back. Had them change the reticle as well. Sent the scope to Gowen & Bradshaw. It was gone only 2 or 3 weeks.

Excellent service. Recommend highly.
Great alanmc, exactly the type of recommendation I was hoping for.

Yeah I contacted Nightforce directly, hoping I could just ship scope to them for repair but they won't accept them directly from a customer. Will contact the people recommended here and let people know how it goes.
(2) thanks from:
24-03-2020, 10:41   #9
Vegeta

Hey folks, thought I would come back with an update on this. So scope was sent to sportsman gun centre in the UK, they sent it to Nightforce and repaired under warranty for free. Now it took the bones of 20 weeks but the scope is home safe and sound.

Looking forward to putting it back to work

Edit just to say, no-one here would touch it. Will definitely be a consideration for me the next time I purchase a high value scope, can the store supplying it take care of warranty work.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
24-03-2020, 11:46   #10
Cass

I'd hazard a guess, from experience, that the majority of that time was shipping it to Nightforce. I know a scope i sent back for repair was sitting on a shelf in the UK for weeks before they shipped it on.

Glad you got sorted though.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion