Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Different version of Radiohead's 'Morning Bell'

• 30-09-2019 10:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭

There was a version of this on youtube before that I really liked. I had it on my likes list, but it was only when this was removed from youtube, and when I went looking for the song again, that I realised the version I heard wasn't the original version.

I find the drum beat in the original quite annoying after having first heard the other version. Does anyone know of this version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

There's a different version on both 'Kid A' and 'Amnesiac'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭Biodegradable

Birneybau wrote: »
    There's a different version on both 'Kid A' and 'Amnesiac'
    Thanks. I've checked both. It seems there must be another version out there that has no drum beat.

Advertisement