Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nhl jersey where to get in ireland?

• 08-10-2017 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking to buy the Anaheim home or away jersey anyone know who sells them in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,459 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Hi I'm looking to buy the Anaheim home or away jersey anyone know who sells them in Ireland?

If you're talking the new adidas jersey then the only place you'll get one is through the official site, which requires using a parcel forwarding service to ship from the US. It'll be expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

If you're talking the new adidas jersey then the only place you'll get one is through the official site, which requires using a parcel forwarding service to ship from the US. It'll be expensive.

Or the euro store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Guy Sajer

I got my nhl jerseys from football fanatics. Not just football apparently. Found them to be good service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Guy Sajer

Guy Sajer wrote: »
    I got my nhl jerseys from football fanatics. Not just football apparently. Found them to be good service.

They're advertising free international shipping at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 21,947 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

not used them personally but there is a UK site

https://www.usasports.co.uk/

• Advertisement
Advertisement