Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First Post!

• 31-03-2004 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Hey at last - my first first post! :)

Mike

Comments

well done said auld dunne when young dunne was born etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

truly well done

whats in the news today?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Here's some news:

http://www.irishnewspapers.com/index3.php

My site needs a bit of attention, but I'll get around to it later or sooner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

For someone like me who has not bought a newspaper for many years. Because I hate media tycoons and their blatant abuse of their influential positions in the press, radio, tv etc etc.

This News/Media forum is a blessing where I can let off some steam. Great :)

Hey, never new about Cloudies www.irishnewspapers.com
    website. More magic, goodie.

P. :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

Originally posted by Cloudie
    Here's some news:

http://www.irishnewspapers.com/index3.php

My site needs a bit of attention, but I'll get around to it later or sooner.

Just came across this.
    Its very excellent.

You are right Cloud(ie) it does need a few bits of work - but even as it stands its really good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement