Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EasyInternetCafé offers flat rate for €20 per month

Options
  • 27-06-2003 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭

Those who don't have a computer at home or use internet cafe's a lot might be interested in EasyInternetCafé's new offer. They are offering flat rate high speed internet cafe access for €20 per month.

Damn cheap for pay as you go internet as well at 80c per hour when I was there.

They are located on the south side of the ha'penny bridge right beside several other cybercafe's with prices several times more expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭raeGten

Wow!
    Good deal.
    If they had WiFi it might be worth looking for an apartment to rent in the area....cheap broadband from the comfort of your own home....just like Tallaght!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Fungus

They are located on the south side of the ha'penny bridge right beside several other cybercafe's with prices several times more expensive.

Really? Is that Easy internet cafe as in Stelios of Easyjet fames's net cafes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

Originally posted by eth0_
    Really? Is that Easy internet cafe as in Stelios of Easyjet fames's net cafes?

Yes and yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Xian

This thread has NOTHING to do with IrelandOffline. Unless, as raeGten suggested, they are offering the service for residential use it's pointless as far as internet access is concerned.

I mean to ask you, Stelios: are you going to allow me kick off a download overnight? How should I transfer that software upgrade to my computer? What about the emails I want to access on my POP3 account - I definitely don't want them sitting on some poxy Windoze machine in yer shop and that's for sure.

Nope - come back to us when yer serious. Right now your "flat rate" is as relevant as a WiFi hotspot at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.

Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to the Bargain forum (I can't think of anywhere else to move it and well, it is a bargain. Genuine 24/7 access, I wonder if you can just live there and pee into a cup like those nice folks in Las Vegas do)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Rofl ... peeing in cups?

Vex.

Advertisement