Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to get coupons?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pkkil

Bobbyn wrote: »
    Just found a new page on Facebook- Coupon & Deals Ireland
    They seem to be pretty up to date with offers and I saw today they had a link for free butter. Gonna try that out later

I have tried looking for it help !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Kayraa wrote: »
    I was just thinking, in america they get coupons in magazines and newspapers too. Is there anything like that here in Ireland?

Not on the scale of US. It's in all local & national papers. The problem is Ireland is such a small country our business is more or less not worth the price of placing those coupons.

Unfortunately, I know when I wrote to all the companies including pigs back It was not in their interest to write back. It's all about market share & how people shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Bobbyn

facebook.com/pages/Coupons-Deals-Ireland/1503712129850107

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Market's too small to bear the cost of the initial losses from coupon campaigns of that scale also. We are never, ever going to have a setup like in that bloody TLC show.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cosbawn

Bobbyn wrote: »
    facebook.com/pages/Coupons-Deals-Ireland/1503712129850107

Thanks for that :D
    New aldi super 6

www.aldi.ie/en/product-range/super-6/super-6-fruit-veg/

• Advertisement
Advertisement