Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any 5kson in January

• 07-01-2019 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

My wife is getting into running and is looking for any 5k runs in North Leinster area (preferably with finishers medals) on this month

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭clickhere

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    My wife is getting into running and is looking for any 5k runs in North Leinster area (preferably with finishers medals) on this month

Check out the Park runs that are on every Saturday. You won't get a medal, but you will get your a finishing time if you register. They are really great for anyone starting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Arsenium

There's a 5K and 10k in Collinstown in Westmeath this Sunday. The "New Year 5K / 10K challenge". You can register on popupraces. Not sure if there is a medal or not. Lovely spread of food afterwards though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

The best race for her to do this month is the Raheny 5 mile, if she can manage the distance. There is a plaque for all finishers.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭pc11

clickhere wrote: »
    Check out the Park runs that are on every Saturday. You won't get a medal, but you will get your a finishing time if you register. They are really great for anyone starting out.

The only answer needed to this question, not to mention they are designed to foster a regular running habit, surely the most important thing for a new runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭muloc

https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/SacredHeartSchool5km2019?fbclid=IwAR3fDDHz7JRGCGH5pESTjYSD9uiYl092wS0aFPfbf3Tx8ZaPMSFcx_9d08c

• Advertisement
Advertisement