Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bike Collection & Shipping from UK

Options
  • 17-05-2021 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone got any suggestions for a courier to pickup a bike in UK? I have used Paisley Freight in the past but they no longer service ROI. Post Brexit, I assume.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭caadmium

Got sorted. Should have searched old posts first.

Mods - Please close.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eamonn4711

caadmium wrote: »
    Got sorted. Should have searched old posts first.

Mods - Please close.

Do you mind me asking what service you used?

Haven't used it yet but I found this thread with a couple of numbers:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=114013431

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Alanbt

Potentially looking for similar soon. Who did you end up opting for?
    Much hassle with fees/charges etc?

PM me and I'll fill you in on the option I'm taking.

• Advertisement

I had a few enquiries about this so I thought it would be useful to share. I went with this NI based courier and had a very positive experience. I'd use them again and have no hesitation recommending them.

Advertisement