Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf : Marvels Avengers - Infinity War/Endgame [Game starting: 23rd May 2021]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thanks for the PM, beaker.

Put me down as a maybe. Real life is a complete head wreck at the minute so I don’t know what frame of mind I’ll be in till nearer the day. I’ll confirm then x

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Thanks for the PM, beaker.

Put me down as a maybe. Real life is a complete head wreck at the minute so I don’t know what frame of mind I’ll be in till nearer the day. I’ll confirm then x

Awesome SM, Ill maybe you.

You guys want another character reveal?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:

Always :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Awesome SM, Ill maybe you.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,031 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why not.

Guffy!!!!!

Show me the nearest hole to tunnel :D

Say hello to Steve Rogers... also known as Captain America

il_570xN.1730781305_iihp.jpg

Captain America - The village bodyguard – Cap will selflessly try protect one player per night. He can not protect the same player twice, nor will he ever protect himself. Capt will also be searching for his friend Bucky Barnes, The Winter Solider......Can he get to his pal before hes activated by the Red Skull

• Advertisement

If you like Cap, your sure to know who this guy is..... meet Bucky Barnes, The Winter Soldier.

captain-america-civil-war-winter-soldier-.jpg

Bucky Barnes - Bucky is somewhere in the world. Unknown to himself, he is actually the Winter Solider..... His Buddy Steve Rogers is searching for him and hopes to jog his memory. However, Steve is not the only individual seeking Bucky. The Red Skull is also searching for Bucky, in the hopes of activating Hydra's mind control mechanism. Whoever finds Bucky first, will earn his trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I know who nobody is. Never looked at Marvel movies. Im willing to change to sub if someone else wants to play.

I know who nobody is. Never looked at Marvel movies. Im willing to change to sub if someone else wants to play.

No need to change, plenty of room for all. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nah. Knowledge of the source material isn't required to play the game as usual :D

Necro wrote: »
    Nah. Knowledge of the source material isn't required to play the game as usual :D

I think lack of knowledge might be a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I see you've chosen a picture of Sexy Steve. Good choice. Will Bucky know that he's Bucky at least?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I see you've chosen a picture of Sexy Steve. Good choice. Will Bucky know that he's Bucky at least?
    Not a clue. He will be be suffering from memory loss and will believe he is someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Not a clue. He will be be suffering from memory loss and will believe he is someone else.

If I’m Bucky , I won’t have to pretend to be lost.

Was just updating the stats sheet there for the last few games and noticed this next one will be my 60th overall on Boards :D

Played 36 times. Modded a further 23 times

23 games as a villager, 11 times as a wolf, 2 as SK/converted SK (thanks LeVar :P )

15 village wins out of 23 and 7 wins out of 11 as a wolf so 22 wins overall. 0 for 2 as SK :(

Necro wrote: »
    Was just updating the stats sheet there for the last few games and noticed this next one will be my 60th overall on Boards :D

Played 36 times. Modded a further 23 times

23 games as a villager, 11 times as a wolf, 2 as SK/converted SK (thanks LeVar :P )

15 village wins out of 23 and 7 wins out of 11 as a wolf so 22 wins overall. 0 for 2 as SK :(

Congrats , thats some record, esp as a wolf.

I must check out the stats sheet.

2 weeks until game time folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Not at all Mrs Flush, since you ran the DC vs Marvel game previously, its only right that you take your place among the players here.

Cheers beaker! I am looking forward to it. I should have more time since it is mid month. Games starting at the beginning are tough for me to really play.

Whos ready for another character reveal?

Current Player list

1. Lord TSC
    2. Necro
    3. MollyB
    4. Trigger
    5. Duffman13
    6. Cee-Jay
    7. ShaneU
    8. Kitten K
    9. Also Starring LeVar Burton.
    10. Yos
    11. Ecto
    12. Mustang Shelly
    13. KathleenGrant
    14. Barney92
    15. JP Liz V1
    16. Kolido
    17. Drumpot
    18. Neowise
    19. Mrs Flushdraw
    20. Guffy
    21. Valeyard

Sub 1. JohnGreenFan

Maybe 1. Khalessi
    Maybe 2. Ari101
    Maybe 3. Strawbs

Remember if anyone has an anon/non anon preference, please let me know or it will be assigned randomly.

Say hello to Doctor Steven Strange

1522871679-aif6.jpg

Dr Strange - The former surgeon will have the ability to conjuror up 3 different abilities, 1 per day. He will not know of each ability until the day comes. He must then pass the ability onto the player of his choosing. He may not choose the same player each day.

Prefer not to be anon

Non-anon for me too please beaker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Doctor Steven Strange.....great reveal.

So far looking really exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,970 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

can dr strange defer for a day if he wishes, or does he have to pick 1 each day for the 1st 3 days?

can dr strange defer for a day if he wishes, or does he have to pick 1 each day for the 1st 3 days?

Only the good Dr will know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Love yeh reveals BJ.

Can I be Anon please, I like to use the Edward Woodward WW account please.

Advertisement