Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Surfing buddy near Limerick?

Options
  • 13-10-2020 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm looking for someone to head out surfing with. Living in the city so Lahinch is probably the nearest spot, but Ballybunion is doable too (or any other suggestions?). I haven't been surfing in nearly a year at this stage as I prefer to not go solo and I could just about stand up then. Flexible times/days (working from home), have a car and equipment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Join the west coast surf club best way to meet other surfers, well before covid anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dreinzy

Will do, although it looks like they haven't used their website since 2016. It did put me on to irishsurfing.ie, which seems to be still quite active. Thanks!

Advertisement