Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charter

• 06-07-2008 10:52am

These are just a set of rules. The general rule is "don't act like a spanner".

* No textspeak ('txtspk').
    * No spamming.
    * No trolling.
    * Try to remain on-topic.
    * No discussing of ways to get the Grant/fees paid for you/whathaveyou through fraud. Following recent developments, the penalty for aiding someone get a grant under false pretenses is several thousand euro and a possible jail term.

* Keep any criticism as balanced as possible and try to be polite.
    * No personal abuse!

This forum is intended for discussing Student Finances, I would hope to see a helpful, nurturing community sharing thoughts, opinions and any experiences they've had regarding grants/fees/etc.

Thoughts and opinions are, of course, welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Hi everyone,

Ill be the new mod around here for a while. Dónal has taken a long deserved break!

Nothing will change, usual boards.ie policy holds.

regards,
    RoyalMarineComm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Just an update to say that I'll be taking over the reins here, hoping to add some new bits and pieces like budgeting advice etc and maybe making some additions to the charter (above rules hold as always) - so if anyone has any suggestions about a direction they'd like to see the forum go in, please PM me and we'll see what we can include. :)

Thanks,

Aoibheann

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement