Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• “The definition of ‘insanity’ is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you?

“The definition of ‘insanity’ is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

“The definition of ‘insanity’ is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Why did the elephant cross the road?

Well, normally the chicken would do that but it got involved with a fox, a river and some grain so now the elephant is thinking it should never have accepted that trunk call.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

The preferred pronouns of an American chocolate bar would be her/she.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

What do you call a man with no shinbones?

Tony

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭trashcan

I just want to say to the person who stole my camouflage jacket and my flip flops.........you can hide, but you can’t run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I saw a cannibal in town today, he crouched down as he passed his friend on the pavement.

I’ve been hiding from exercise. I’m in the Fitness Protection Programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It's Friday in an insurance company office.

Underwriter 1: Hey, it was my birthday during the week, so we're all going for drinks this evening.
    Underwriter 2: Congratulations! How old are you?
    Underwriter 1: 51 next birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Pitched a show to ITV today, where Fern Britton kidnaps Chris Tarrant in a deadly game of cat and mouse.

"Britton's Got Tarrant"

• Advertisement

I just found out I am colour blind. The news came completely out of the green.

Just watching the Italian match there. The Swiss don’t seem to have a lot going for them, though you’d have to say, their flag is a big plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,059 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Swiss guard really dropped their defence in Rome tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Did you know if you rearrange the letters of postmen they get really annoyed !!

• I recently read one of those "100 things to do before you die" lists.

For some reason, shouting for help wasn't included.

The flat earth society have made a new film, which has just won the Golden Globe award.

• Did you hear about the farmer who won a Nobel Prize?

He was out standing in his field.

• My partner told me she thought I was average. I thought she was mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭saabsaab

My partner told me she thought I was average. I thought she was mean.

When you add it all up you really seem divided.

• saabsaab wrote: »
    When you add it all up you really seem divided.

Haha. Very good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,549 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

My partner told me she thought I was average. I thought she was mean.
    Are you in a bad mode ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

As jokes go, these last few are mediocre.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Potatopie

Are you in a bad mode ?

Sounds like she doesn't appreciate you for a fraction of your worth!!
    She should be nice as pi to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Everyone has heard of Karl Marx but, very little is known about his sister, Áine

Identity theft is the sincerest form of flattery

Went to a multiple personality disorder workshop. Took forever to do the name tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

MOR316 wrote: »
    Everyone has heard of Karl Marx but, very little is known about his sister, Áine

Or Skid Marx?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,549 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Identity theft is the sincerest form of flattery
    My friend had his ID stolen.

We have to call him Dav now.

MOR316 wrote: »

They say she took off somewhere in a fierce hurry.

• Advertisement

I like a woman who wears beads. You know you can count on her.

Advertisement