Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

TinCool wrote: »
    It's nice alright. I've had a couple of leaks from it though which is irritating me. I can't quite figure out where it's coming from, but ends up at the back of the tank. It's not coming from underneath so the only other place is up top. I'm think it may be juice making its way up toe chimney and oozing down the screw down drip tip thingy. I've re-seated everything last night and filled it up again, so I'll see how it goes today. It may be my wicking too. Not sure at this point.

Cool. If you see them popping up could you let me know. I have an SXK DNA60 clone, but would love an authentic. I'd best start saving as they're a serious investment. Like hens teeth most of the time.

Will do TC. Theres a batch released on the BB website every Saturday. I was weighing it up and once you add in postage and possibly duties, it's cheaper buying in Europe. Theres a whole industry around them, i saw a set of second hand panels for 350 last xerk 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Well I've managed to sort the leaking issue with the vapesnail. I've put through about 5 tanks and not a single drop. Condensation is also pretty much zero too. All I did was re-wick and cut the wick to the perimeter of the base. I also noticed that I wasn't screwing the driptip connector all the way down. I suspect a combination of both of these sorted it. Very happy I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Nice surprise today when the ehpro 101 mod I ordered months ago arrived. I happy enough with it but quite tall compared to what I'm used to and has an annoying auto power off after 20mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Auto-off devices are the worst! I got one, can't remember what it's called, as it would take 30mm mods. It's great, except for that auto off thing, but even worse is that when you switch it back on, it restarts in the state it was before, so if it was locked when it auto shut off, it takes 10 clicks before you can vape - 5 to turn it on, and 5 to unlock it!!! Crazy! Straight into the pile of old crap I don't use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Postman dropped off some much needed vape supplies :cool:

B6N9yQuD-DGtz6dJ1_yK1Y0CQv-ZtENlbwPtsZColfxYZmvfYgL7IjNI4hFxe5Q6aKqhnpnMBU6YnPMllxOKSdeKCOGV38Em7CDeHlqvSdxwK5ndg3smuo9OKuyzgtagcMV8kAn1fk2Hkg-oA9NDyNph58BNvnjHPa9bu8s9SaDKe9exoxS0qjyRwu_FBymLMzZHHi11GakAqOOPnaAj3YAS10KdJq_iS-tIZCd_wcZt3_buIIm8b8b3Fnhwi8dnAWNYcvKbHWot3HD1UDtqyGZ6oBbMNVVl6b5VGvq9B6NjhpbQY-MsBiZLe2WY4hCkU8528TZTMi6wDxebaAboRTB8r1zkrR-8qpZ5sc1_yH62MZOa9QvtYiHM_u-aBAGc9dDmlIo8dl3t-LPpA6aIiYvPacrYvQmLv-ZjPpzY0uxZ4b5JcJFsIvQAymwD1suzkmLYchxZCeKUr4ZUAHFIuSIWe8pU-N008tqevnHMTb7NvHpuCM74Yu5VHNWfuiEyxywkgmOuhip_kEm1C_Z_DXD19Is903aMYZg0J6LXufNgxEnIrpnU8vg_NfH_75A0Yc0wX2fA7P_6AjAi2x-SIJg4mD678Xd6I0gKVHKLwao8PvEjX6Kg2U3rMBkME2W4HvVQrKez_26PZn_fh2JJGcjlsxDb113EXqF1tI1huFmLBikY15ZZ-yCsH3Kh=w756-h1343-no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

This combo finally arrived today 27 euro

https://ibb.co/Tkq47Hh

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

This combo finally arrived today 27 euro

https://ibb.co/Tkq47Hh

From where?

mccard wrote: »
    From where?

The IJoy Mystique 162 from Vapesourcing and Footoon Aqua Master V2 from Ecigone was a while ago i used discount codes that where running at the time .

The Wotan Subohm tank from Damnvape

Wotan-Subohm-Tank.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Hera mod with Dvarw DL FL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

Aspire Nautilus 3 (4ml). At last a well-designed top-fill replacement for the original Nautilus 5ml. The Nautilus GT looked great but it was a bugger to get the top off. The Innokin Zenith Pro was ugly and heavy and pulled beard hair.
    Interesting that French vape shops can supply 4ml tanks due to a point of grammar in the French version of the TPD.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I had been using the Aspire Nautilus Prime since last September (my first vape).
    The vapour had always been harsh, and getting worse, as if I was burning out the coil.

I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, not priming the coil adequately?
    It stopped working a while ago (unresponsive to pressing the buttons) and started activating on its own (weird).

So, after a while back on the rollies (I know), and then trying the Vype pod for a temporary replacement (razor & blade swindle), I bought the Aspire PockeX a few days ago. I wanted to keep the price low, so just €30 for the PockeX.

So much better! I had been vaping burnt coil/liquid for ages, not knowing that it shouldn't be like that. Christ!

Aspire Mixx and Dvarw DL FL

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

How do you find the Mixx? Thinking of picking one up tomorrow

Absolutely brilliant, solid, will take upto 24mm atty's, can be stripped down to accommodate 25mm.

Check Hale vaping they were doing a great deal on them recently.

Also using a Mixx with the Aspire Neeko, perfect pairing.

that's where I was looking. 30 euro, can't say no. cheers Doc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Where are you buying from these days Dr.Bill ? ( post Brexit )

And did you try the Boxx or even the Supbox ?

Mostly from lepetitvapoteur in France, coils and wire from PC coils in Belgium, few bits from KHW mods in Hungary. Juice from diyeliquidireland in Cork and pickandmix.

I will be trying out the Boxx when it arrives, kinda like the whole idea and Aspire are knocking it outa the park with their recent releases.

• Advertisement

I’m debating between the boxx and an sxk billet box too

Well, that was quick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Vandy Vape Pulse v2 and Digiflavor Drop Solo

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

i'd suggest that if you're getting the SXK BB to get the DNA one. I got the 70W one (as it was a bit cheaper, and I have no interest in fancy chip stuff, just want to set the wattage and go) which was grand at first, but after a couple of months the voltage started to jump all over the shop and it burns cotton too often. This is with several different bridges and all that, so I don't think it's due to a loose connection error on my part.... It's a shame, as I loved it until it started to go balmy.

Cthulhu aio with the 510 rba and 1.5 insert. Nice mtl vape with good flavour. Nice size aio and comfortable in the hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Very nice. Been thinking of getting an mtl billet box rba like that, where'd you get it or any alternatives you could recommend?

I had it on pre order from Cthulhu,took a while but eventually arrived.

If you're after something similar I'd go for the Dot Aio v2. I'm getting one myself also. Lepetitvapoteur have them in the EU so will avoid any Customs etc,also Steam and Vape in France. Both excellent sites.

Nice to see that you got it, reviews seem to be very positive .

• Advertisement

Advertisement