Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 8th June

• 08-06-2021 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few bets lined up for myself.

2.00 Southwell, Tardree. Horse is around 11/10 on the exchange. I don't like the horse in this race at all. I think it will get beaten. Right now there is a huge gamble on the horse but in my opinion this is a very tricky race. Can't see Tardree winning and a lay bet for me and my strongest of the day.

2.10 Salisbury, Qasaad. Horse is around 13/2 but I have it in the mid teens and I can't see it being in the first 3 places. Laying 3 places @ around 6/4. Be nice if it came in lower again.

2.35 Southwell, Valupo. Horse is around 6/4 currently. I think that is a good price for this horse in this particular race. 40/1 sp last time out @ Navan and new stable today. Expected to win. Still backing it to win.

Few more in the evening depending on how things unfold.

Comments

Think Princess T can go close enough in the 4.20 @ 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Final bet of the day for me.

5.10 Wolverhampton, Live Your Dream. Horse is around 5/4 on the exchange after a drift. I backed this horse earlier on at under even money. The drift doesn't really bother me. I've went over this race constantly and I can't find anything to beat Live Your Dream. 'Should' win handsomely in my opinion.

Advertisement