Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday 6th June

Options
  • 06-06-2021 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few bets lined up for myself.

1.10 Listowel, The Acropolis. Horse is around 15/8 second fav but I have this priced up as fav. I've backed it to win and my best of the day. Finished behind the fav Thunder Eclipse but I think it can reverse the form and win handily. Very confident win bet on The Acropolis.

2pm Perth, Will Carver. This horse is very very short @ around 10/11 and I can't see it winning. It's a tough novice race and it will be far from a walk in the park for the fav. Can't see Will Carver winning. Confident lay bet.

2.25 Kilbeggan, The Getaway Star. Horse is around 11/8, but again I can't see it winning. The second fav really should win but just a lay bet on The Getaway Star.

2.45 Listowel, My Sister Sarah. Horse is around 7/4 in weak exchange market. I've had little bits and pieces on to win and as the market hardens up I'll back it a bit harder. Not much in the race and hopefully will win handily enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭flos1964

(1) Wins at 5/4 ( 2) Wins at 5/6 (3) second at 15/8 (4) First at 6/5 ...Three out of four...well done.

Advertisement