Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gay NSA hook ups?

• 22-02-2021 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Anyone straight or bi had many NSA sex hook ups? As in meeting up outdoors or in someone’s house for sex. How did it go, what was it like, was it what you expected? When was the last time it happened. I’m straight and meeting up with a guy next week for nsa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Out of curiosity, what's bringing you to hook up with a guy, if you consider yourself straight? Always been curious or just more recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Out of curiosity, what's bringing you to hook up with a guy, if you consider yourself straight? Always been curious or just more recently?

Always been curious but never acted on it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I enjoy it, it's not for everyone but it can be a lot of fun. Do you know the person or is it someone you met through an app?

Have in your mind a clear idea of what you do and dont want to do, and dont let yourself get pushed into anything you're not comfortable with. Bring condoms.

Have fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

I enjoy it, it's not for everyone but it can be a lot of fun. Do you know the person or is it someone you met through an app?

Have in your mind a clear idea of what you do and dont want to do, and dont let yourself get pushed into anything you're not comfortable with. Bring condoms.

Have you met up with much guys for nsa? What things you get up to and what are you into? Any advice as a bit nervous!

+1
    And yes, condoms. Do not negotiate on that.
    Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Jerrykay6

Anyone straight or bi had many NSA sex hook ups? As in meeting up outdoors or in someone’s house for sex. How did it go, what was it like, was it what you expected? When was the last time it happened. I’m straight and meeting up with a guy next week for nsa.

;)

I’m straight and meeting up with a guy next week for nsa.

...which means you're more likely bisexual.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

So you're not straight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

So you're not straight

Only the OP knows for sure. The OP stated they were curious and acting on it. Doesn't mean they're Gay, Bi or Straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Well OP, how did it go :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Dear sir or madam

You ain't straight, bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

antix80 wrote: »
    Dear sir or madam

You ain't straight, bro.

Yeah I gotta agree.

It means no difference to us what you identify as, but make life easier for yourself and sit down and think it through. Labels aren't a big deal either way, but clinging to one that doesn't describe you will only mess you up

• Registered Users Posts: 14 carasco_rasco

eskimohunt wrote: »
    ...which means you're more likely bisexual.

definitely bisexual !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,734 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

definitely bisexual !

Why do you feel the need to tell people what they must define as?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

definitely bisexual !

Really :rolleyes:

A completely unnecessary bump considering op hasn't posted here in weeks. Not surprising as posters seem to be determined to slap a label on him when he's clearly experimenting, based on his initial post.

Advertisement