Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mask

Options
  • 24-03-2004 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Any1 remember mask? That was the cartoon i grew up with, i had everything from it from the models to the bed covers to place mats, it was the best show ever!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

yeah it was class... i was just talking about this with a guy in work today...

great show...

i had the volcano monster truck thing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Terran

Yes vague memories arise. I had a few of the toys. Some big Reddish good guy truck. And another blueish good guy truck. And a bad guy car that could fly as it had wings and if a car has wings it can fly. Oh and another Black car too, which could also probably fly, all cars should fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yea, it fairly rocked, I liked the way they had so many characters, It always seemed like there were loads of em.

Pity about the ghay robot though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

yes Mask was great. I had some of the toys, and I had the first of the 3 computer games, of course on the commodore 64. Oh what great memories.

Something I have been looking for is a MASK t shirt but I cant find one anywhere, has anyone ever seen one? That would nicely fit in my wardrobe beside my a-team and transformers t-shirts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Originally posted by da_deadman
    Something I have been looking for is a MASK t shirt but I cant find one anywhere, has anyone ever seen one? That would nicely fit in my wardrobe beside my a-team and transformers t-shirts :)

Find someone going to America, get them to find the nearest shopping mall, and get them to find the Hot Topic shop that every mall in america has. They sell loads of 'retro' t-shirts like that.

edit: or indeed http://www.hottopic.com/store/nodePage.asp?LS=0&RN=265 except they don't have any Mask ones. Bummer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Mate of mine just had me bid 90€ for some models and figures of these lads on Ebay, on his behalf. I can't rememebr the cartoons, but I had one of the trucks, I rememeber it from the photo of what I just bid on in Ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

What a great cartoon. I remember getting a load of the toys for christmas!

Here are a few links for MASK stuff

MASK Toys
    MASK Info

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Mask, Ulysees and Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors are all on Fox Kids every night, so many memories come flooding back. Now add Thundercats to the equation and that would be really something.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

oh man i still have firefly, i wanna go home and play with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 uiolfg

I also like to wear masks

• Advertisement
Advertisement