Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recent HND Graphic Design Grad Desperately seek job

• 18-01-2021 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi my name Jonathan and i am a resent grad from Bray Institute of Further Education i have been job hunting since april with no luck i have been trying everything but again no luck i am currently living in a guest house which is costing 250euro per week i was doing some freelance work over the summer but my financial situation is getting worse lately i am trying to find proper 9 to 5 5 days a week job with regular wage if anyone has or know someone who has a company in need of a Graphic Designer Please PM me and i will send my CV and Portfolio link

any help will be appreciated

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

jdoonan1 wrote: »
    any help will be appreciated

Well, not to be cruel but I hope your CV is better formatted than the post above.

No full stops, no capitalisation, incorrect spellings.

You're not giving the best impression of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jdoonan1

Scotty # wrote: »
    Well, not to be cruel but I hope your CV is better formatted than the post above.

No full stops, no capitalisation, incorrect spellings.

You're not giving the best impression of yourself.

I am in a bit of a dire situation at the moment. I am more concentrating
    getting a job as soon as possible so i can keep a roof over my head.

Advertisement