Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

American Spirit blue

• 26-04-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭

American spirit tobacco is now available in Ireland, the loose version is only available in the blue pack. The company says that it's the same variety as what used to be sold in the yellow packets, has anybody else noticed a difference in the flavour and smoke?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RastaRed

I've never smoked the yellow pack but the blue pack is definately the best tobacco to buy over here, can't touch GV or Amber Leaf anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭ianob7

Be interested to try this. Where does one purchase this tobacco?? Centras,spars and the likes?

Supervalu or the local shop down here in Courtown sell them, try your nearest Supervalu, they finally got them back in 30g pouch form

What's the damage on a 30g pouch??

€16 but its worth it, the 12.5g pouches were €7

• Advertisement

Right I'll give it a whirl and report back here. Thanks for all the info RastaRed

no bother man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Seanachai

ianob7 wrote: »
    Be interested to try this. Where does one purchase this tobacco?? Centras,spars and the likes?

Most of the bigger towns and cities have it now, I got it in the Centra in Stoneybatter, Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CuddlesRadio

Hi guys,
    I'm pretty sure this stuff is still available but not nearly as widely now. Does anyone know specific shops that still sell it?
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    I'm pretty sure this stuff is still available but not nearly as widely now. Does anyone know specific shops that still sell it?
    Thanks

If you're in Dublin try the Centra across from the Ha'penny Bridge, you can only get the blue loose tobacco in Dublin as far as I know. They prob have the yellow cigarettes though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 CuddlesRadio

Thanks very much Seanachai. Just on the off chance, you don't know if there's anywhere that does Pueblo do you?
    Thanks again

Thanks very much Seanachai. Just on the off chance, you don't know if there's anywhere that does Pueblo do you?
    Thanks again

I've never seen Pueblo in any shops here, there's a famous tobacconist in Belfast that might have it.

https://www.facebook.com/Miss-Morans-191034014583140/

Advertisement