Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Details for Riding Schools / Livery Yards

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 galupyhorsey

Hi all

I am currently seeking yard with room for 2-3 horses with a floodlit arena and good hacking with preferably forestry nearby. Needs to be within saggart/rathcoole/kilteel area or within Reasonable commute of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bellalente123

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows the website for Hawthorn Stables thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows the website for Hawthorn Stables thanks x

Is it Hawthorn Lodge in Kilternan? If so, I think they only have a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HawthornLodge

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bellalente123

oh , thank you that is it been trying to find it for months x

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lsleo

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any really good livery yards in Mayo..preferably close to Ballina/Castlebar. I am having to relocate from Wexford for work. My horse is currently at a fantastic yard there(hillside stud) where she is treated like their own. I am looking for the same in Mayo..horse welfare would be more important than facilities but I would need full livery and an arena. Thanks in advance if anyone has any info!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 CavanLady

Shane Costello Equestrian Coaching based at Maghera, Virginia, Co. Cavan just at the end of the M3.

- Coaching lessons for all levels of rider (children & adults)
    - 5 star Livery and schooling for your horse
    - Monthly showjumping shows
    - Relaxed and friendly yard

Call Shane for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 shellbean

Anyone recommend some livery yards around the rathfarnham area, preferably DIY with daily turnout. I have messaged rathfarnham equestrian centre already so if there are any others that you know of. Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mariamshai

eveostick wrote: »
    New Livery yard just open in Saggart CO Dublin.
    5mins from N7, 15mins to Redcow M50. Large 60*40 outdoor showjumpin arena, smaller 40*20 warm up/dressage arena. x country course, loadsa grass turnout. Direct forest hacks and numberous country lanes to hack out on. I think its 110 for full Livery! Staff on site 24/7, fully secured and alarmed yard! AMAZING location

Where's that what's the name

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Sandbrook Livery , Ballon. Co Carlow. Outdoor arena, 24 hour on-site presence, instructor for all types of lessons and cross country schooling on-site. Base for Russellstown Riding Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 horsemad2

hi all,
    collistown equestrian centre just outside of maynooth. huge indoor and outdoor arena.
    Great care and prices. lessons and livery available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Kamili

Pembroke Stud and Livery in Brittas South Dublin
    Full Livery yard fantastic hacking, 60X40 arena, cross country, American Barn and daily turnout. Excellent rates too!

https://www.facebook.com/pembrokestudandlivery?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Softcotton

Hi, everybody! I'm looking for a yard closer to South Dublin City, where I can keep my horse and arrive there by bus or Luas, as I don't have a car. But all the yards I've found are too far, I don't want to be tight on time to ride her, and I work long hours daily. If you can help me I'll be very thankful!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Valley View Stud - Private Livery Yard, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow

Full & assisted DIY Livery available. Set on 36 acres and just 5 mins from South Dublin.

Facilities include:
    - Indoor & Outdoor stables
    - All year daily turnout in stud railed paddocks
    - Secure alarmed tack room
    - 30x60m floodlit sand and fibre arena with full set of showjumps
    - Tailored diets with top quality feed and haylage
    - Quiet roads and picturesque hacking routes
    - transport to shows available on request
    - secure horsebox parking
    - 5 minutes from m50/n11

Experienced rider also available for breaking, schooling, sales prep and tuition. Flexible packages and competitive rates.

Facebook page is here

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TERRYWALSH

Hi
    We have a small quiet livery yard in Brittas co Dublin
    5min walk to bus
    silica sand fiber mix outdoor arena, 45 by 25. flood lite, very sheltered
    Full livery starts €85,includes feed , muck out, turn out everyday, feet picked out.
    Hunter 140 includes groom and Exercise.
    Coffee room, Toilet.
    Local shop 5min walk.
    3 local forest with exceptional scenery.
    Some x country schooling fences
    Summer grass livery also €35 or €40 with hard feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TERRYWALSH

Hi,
    Does anyone have experience of any of the livery yards within driving distance of Lusk, Co Dublin? Looking for one with daily turn out, out door flood lighting if no indoor, suitable for thoroughbreed mare with a nervous owner!

Thanks
    zaraba wrote: »
    There seems to be quite a few people looking for the details for riding schools and the answers seem scattered throughout the forum.

If anyone has any basic info such as contact details, classes offered etc you can post them here.

However please refrain from commenting upon the school - I will remove any comments that do no relate to contact info.

Edit: You can also now list Livery Yards

Please read through the thread before posting as somebody may well have asked the same question about a yard in your area

Hi how do I send a quote do you know, it says as I am a new person in I cannot send any images or icons but will it send my message, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TippTopp

Hi
    Looking for full time or part livery in Laois with option of parking for a horsebox. Ideally looking for somewhere with an arena or somewhere to school with access to forestry or somewhere to do x-country jumping. Please PM me. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Tammi

Anyone know if Killakee Livery in Rathfarnahm is still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Kamili

Tammi wrote: »
    Anyone know if Killakee Livery in Rathfarnahm is still going?

I think it is, but its only grass livery offered, including through the winter. Top class care and very knowledgeable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Tammi

Kamili wrote: »
    I think it is, but its only grass livery offered, including through the winter. Top class care and very knowledgeable though.

Ok do you have a number or name. I saw on facebook that they have a business called nifty pickers and the yard looked nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ssomanyponies

Any recommendations for high quality livery service south dublin/west dublin/north wicklow?

Would really prefer an indoor arena but can cope without if there is a decent sized, well-surfaced floodlit arena.

Have looked into the big yards already (BL, Carrickmines, Coolmine, Brennanstown etc) so looking to hear of anywhere else I might have missed.

Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ssomanyponies

Meant to add in the above post - does anyone know of any small yards to rent in the same areas? Or where you would even go looking for that type of property advertised?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Anastazia

Anyone know a livery yard or private yard to rent for 3 horses near Wicklow town or arklow area?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 m. kett

Hi, am looking for a livery yard in co. limerick, DIY if possible. Any idea on prices for all types of livery would be appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nacja

I'm looking for a full livery, indoor arena is a huge plus. I live in Rathmines, so the ideal yard would be within 30km drive.
    Any other places worth checking, except Brooke Lodge and Brennanstown?
    Thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrsSimpson

Hi there. I know this post is a few years old but I wonder if you have a contact for this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrsSimpson

can you please give me the telephone number for this livery yard - thanks a lot.

Hi there. I know this ad is quite a few years old but I wonder if you might have a contact name/ number?

Advertisement