Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

1258259260261262264»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    Nope.

“I can say that Dave was a pleasant person. I do not remember him having any unusual characteristics.

During the holidays Dave never behaved in an inappropriate manner with Madeleine or with any of the other children. Dave was popular with the children and I took this to be because he was a close friend to the family.

I never distrusted Dave. After the holidays there was one occasion when we were with Kate and Gerry and Fiona and Dave were also present.

That was in a restaurant in Leicester in 2005. I do not remember the name of the restaurant.

We had a pleasant evening, just the three couples without the children.

I do not remember Dave having behaved inappropriately on this occasion. We have not spoken to Dave or Fiona since December 2005, only due to their being friends of Kate and Gerry, not for any other reason.

The last time I saw Kate, Gerry, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie was in March 2007 when they came to our house for the first birthday celebration of my daughter *****. On the morning of 4th May Katherine saw the news about Madeleine on television. We were very shocked and worried given that they were close friends.

It was during the days following the news of the abduction that we discovered that Fiona and David Payne were also with them in Portugal.

It was at this moment that Katherina showed concern at the gesture made by Dave in Majorca in 2005. Katherina remembered that when Dave made the gesture he was referring to Madeleine.

I only remember that Katherina saw the gesture at the time, I had forgotten the episode, it was never the subject of conversation.

At the time I did not feel the gesture was referring to Madeleine.”

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm

:pac:

Even when you rebut all the innuendo, the poster still continues unabated to spout conspiracy nonsense. Oh, the neutrality of it all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

joeguevara wrote: »
    What is your definition of hint of proof?

Well something more than the fact that they happened to use a legal firm who in the past apparently defended some unsavoury types. Which isn’t that shocking when you consider that one of the cornerstones of the legal profession would be to do such a thing.

But hey one time I managed to sit on the exact same toilet seat as Bono’s wife so I guess that technically that means I have links to a rockstar now. Cool!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Mod Note

Locked for review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement