Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Social Media Strategy For a Web Agency...

• 10-06-2021 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I'm looking for any social media strategy advice you may have for a web agency's - design, development, marketing - social media channels ie. FB and LI.

I've had a look at several web agencies, both international and in Ireland. They are all getting crappy engagement rates. Many are avoiding social media or just posting every week or less.

Does any know any web agency out there that is killing it on social?

Even the 'Social Media Agencies' are all getting crappy engagement rates.

I'm looking for a strategy that will bring a little personality to the FB and especially LI channel.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

i have used several agencies over the years, they all promise the earth and just end up writing "exciting copy" for your posts....something you can probably do better yourself....remember, nobody knows your customer better than you.

I stopped using agencies and started to focus more on ranking and backlinks.

One thing i have gotten good engagement on in SM is running competitions and giveaways, it helps build followers that you can then market to...then use sales funnels and cart abandonment plugins on your site to recover lost sales. Video gets the best engagement, its time consuming....but does work. Also, great Call to Action headlines......if its of interest to your customers they will engage.

There is no one good strategy for all businesses....every one is unique.

i use a guy in donegal now to work on the backlinks and rankings, this allows me to spend more time being creative and work on marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla.mccormack

Very interesting comment, would love to hear more about the strategy!

Advertisement