Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Investigation?

• 18-05-2006 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I just thought I'd post this here as we have one more space on a trip we are going on 3rd June. Would be great to get someone from this board as it would bring a different view to it. We've done a few of these now and i think everyone has enjoyed them.

The details are in this thread on Paranormal Forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054932126

Cheers,

6th

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I would be fairly hesitant about going on such trips as I would not leave myself
    open to be poked and proded and plauged with questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

The type of people that go on these are open minded, i'm sure there would be questions but surely its nice for people to show a genuine interest. I know i love some of the attention i've gotten in the last year with regards to the paranormal.
    Would really love to get someone down there from here, so if anyone is even a little interested pm me and i'll answer any questions (and try talk you into it).

Thaedydal, would be nice to have another mod from Spirituality along ;)

Advertisement