Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-06-2019, 01:47   #256
klaaaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass fused light View Post
I did not see anyone here objecting to anyone with a gender?
You had said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass fused light
they must accept the language of gender being spouted at them.
Now, can you see the light of what you said?
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 02:14   #257
Glass fused light

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaaaz View Post
Quote:
I did not see anyone here objecting to anyone with a gender?
You had said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass fused light
they must accept the language of gender being spouted at them.
Now, can you see the light of what you said?
The Language of gender is not gender.
Some examples of language usage:
Man is woman because she (cant say he) is unable to accept the physical reality and the social expectation.
A Lesbian is woman with a penis who has sex with women.

The poster AbusesToilets can be renamed toilet abuse person.
16-06-2019, 02:24   #258
klaaaz

Quote:
Man is woman because she (cant say he) is unable to accept the physical reality and the social expectation.

Trying to understand you our enlighted poster. You talk about language, what is that physical reality and the social expectation you speak of? And where did that come from that a lesbian has a penis?

The poster AbusesToilets abuses toliets and that is a toilet abuse person!

Glass fused light, can you put a higher fuse rating in your posts so we can understand what you are saying?
16-06-2019, 02:47   #259
Glass fused light

Quote:
Quote:

Trying to understand you our enlighted poster. You talk about language, what is that physical reality and the social expectation you speak of? And where did that come from that a lesbian has a penis?

The poster AbusesToilets abuses toliets and that is a toilet abuse person!

Glass fused light, can you put a higher fuse rating in your posts so we can understand what you are saying?
See there is you getting rude and trying to be clever with the verbal putdowns.
16-06-2019, 02:51   #260
Dante7

Quote:
Better off putting that clown on ignore. You'd get more sense talking to your cat.
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 02:57   #261
klaaaz

Quote:
There are 2 nicknames, one who abuses toilets and one who lights glass with fuses.
Your nickname is based on fuses in a light glass which is beautiful, sunrise is coming soon so you won't need to use that fuse! You'll see the beautiful natural light our sparky friend, without fuses!
16-06-2019, 03:06   #262
Glass fused light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante7 View Post
Quote:
Better off putting that clown on ignore. You'd get more sense talking to your cat.
Sometimes it better to call a person out, otherwise they can claim they are being shuned because of homophobia or transphobia. It never crosses their mind that is it personalityphobia and the other person won't give them the oppertunity to make them feel bad.
Thanks from:
16-06-2019, 03:13   #263
Dante7

Quote:
Sometimes it better to call a person out, otherwise they can claim they are being shuned because of homophobia or transphobia. It never crosses their mind that is it personalityphobia and the other person won't give them the oppertunity to make them feel bad.
They are just ideological obsessed idiots. Student union types who haven't a notion. You could provide peer reviewed evidence proving them wrong and they would just stroke their beards and continue with their nonsense. Leave them to it, but just ensure they stay away from our children.
Thanks from:
16-06-2019, 08:17   #264
theological

Quote:
Yes, thankfully LGBT folk are not encouraged to be murdered by the church. LGBT folk are still shunned by alot of the religious folk but as we are now a secular republic it's less frequent than a generation ago. Unfortunately haters of the religious kind who voted against same sex marriage are still prevalent in this country.
Ladies and gentlemen. The archetype of tolerance. Apparently it means that you think people shouldn't exist.

Tolerance again is about agreeing to disagree not about forcing people to agree with you.

Liberals need to make sure that they don't repeat the same mistakes as their predecessors. The problem in Catholic Ireland was that people were overly censorious. Fortunately the censoring of dissenting opinion ended and people got more liberty.

You've won the culture war (some of the steps I even agreed with). Now what?

Well you weren't happy with that. You now want to impose the new orthodoxy and punish those who dissent. That's actually what the State in Catholic Ireland did. We just have new progressive overlords using the same textbook approach.

It's not a great strategy because you won't bring the people along with you. You make Christians and other conservatives the subversives who will argue for liberty while the so-called liberals suppress the liberty of speech and expression.

People will see through it. The better course of action would be to defend the rights of those who disagree with you so they won't agitate for change again.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 08:29   #265
Glass fused light

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
There are 2 nicknames, one who abuses toilets and one who lights glass with fuses.
Your nickname is based on fuses in a light glass which is beautiful, sunrise is coming soon so you won't need to use that fuse! You'll see the beautiful natural light our sparky friend, without fuses!
See this is the "sorry but it was your fault I hit you" defence.
Just without the sorry.

Classic gaslighting

You try make a rude putdown.
You get this pointed out to you.
You double down and explain why its not a putdown but a compliment.
You then explain that I am to dim* to understand the compliment.
(2) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 08:54   #266
Glass fused light

Quote:
Quote:
If you were a supporter of transgendered people you would understand the concept verbalised to me by a priest "there is dignity in a name".

Glass fused light is my name.
When I signed up to Boards I chose to call myself that.
I introduce myself by my name on every post.

Your twisting my given name in the way you are trying to do and saying that it is nickname is rude. Doing it in a way that attemped to undermine me in the eyes of others ......

I will let others fill in that word and  see how it reflects back on them.
16-06-2019, 12:17   #267
pure.conya

Quote:
Originally Posted by _blaaz View Post
How has transgender sh1te become so mainstream the pope is commenting on it

Afaik its less than 1% of population it affects??
as far as I'm concerned its so kids today grow up with so many gender options they have no real identity anymore, future generations of sissy people identifying as house pets, gender voids blah blah blah will be absolutely no threat to the system if there's absolutely no social cohesion left at all, only an even more splintered and deeply divided populace, anyway, i identify as a martian because I look up to the sky at night and just know I'm from Mars, nanu nanu
Thanks from:
16-06-2019, 13:12   #268
the14thwarrior

Here's the storey. what i believe most people believe in, regular standard folk, having a chat over our coffees and pints, some of us go to mass, some of us don't. some of us are gay, some of us are not, some of us have children who are gay, some of us don't. some of us buy a newspaper and pay our taxes, some of us are on the dole and work anyway.

over the average / how it stands in ireland these days

we made our own minds up on now on gays/lesbian and single mothers and divorce. We struggle with terms like LBGT we just call them all gay, but we don't mean harm, and we definitly won't tolerate abuse towards them. We all knew someone that was gay when we grew up, and now we are happy that they are happy.
Nearly every single person over the age of 50 in IRELAND:
knows someone who was gay OR were personally gay,
had an abortion, had a child, got sent down the country to have a child, got married because they had a child,
got the ****~e kicked out of them at school
if they were female in the workplace...... good luck
knew someone who dressed up as a woman and sure thats they way it was.
had a network of GP who would prescribe the pill

We've come a long way.
we believe children are born boy or girl, and we believe as they grow up they might feel different. we don't believe when they are 5 or 6 they know better.
we believe in fairness
we believe in common sense.
we believe in boy and girl signs on toilets and changing rooms but we don't care if you join us wearing a dress or doc martins or however you want to be dressed, called, known as etc. as long as you buy a pint when its your turn
We tend to buy blue presents for a boy and pink for a girl, but we are more likley to buy lemon or green in case that matches better with the wallpaper. not with your ideals of gender fluidity or non gender

we are worried that all this freedom and liberty that we suffered through and worked hard to overcome has created a generation of snowflakes and stupid people who want us to accept everything they say (all over again).

now, is it your round or mine?
17-06-2019, 07:54   #269
Hector Savage

For once I agree with the RCC.
17-06-2019, 09:15   #270

Spot on from the RCC, This transgender nonsense is just a fashionable mental illness.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion