Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
15-06-2019, 22:47   #4471
Shemale
Registered User
 
Shemale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbthedepths View Post
He also had a chat with Alan Farrell the other FG TD that had the serious case of whiplash . Although it didn't stop him climbing ladders and posing for the camera or taking part in hard tackles on the soccer pitch .
You mean the "fixed" picture
Shemale is offline  
Advertisement
15-06-2019, 22:59   #4472
Shemale
Registered User
 
Shemale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by pburns View Post
Are you in Mensa?
He posts like he is in the middle of his mensa cycle
Shemale is offline  
Thanks from:
15-06-2019, 23:29   #4473
Stop moaning ffs
Registered User
 
Stop moaning ffs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1,827
Here’s the headlines possibly coming this week in order to distract from Maria

Young moron head of FG brainwash department of de yoof on a free holiday : mission to Israel.

https://www.thephoenix.ie/2019/06/yo...lnWlQEfI600Aco
Stop moaning ffs is offline  
16-06-2019, 00:57   #4474
Sajid Javid
Banned
 
Sajid Javid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 108
[QUOTE=Wheeliebin30;110446035]The pub?
Why would I go there and listen to a load of drunk idiots blaming da gubberment because they’re loosers and dipsos and pissed away their life.]

I frequent certain public houses for the shots not the alcohol shots but the ear and eye shots the things you hear and see not that I would believe anything because well its all just so fooked up and like you say dipsos and loosers.
Last week in the pub I heard a woman got a bit of a hiding a few years back and another woman planned and executed a cover up which involved a swing and some plasters because the other woman had a swollen Jaw and other things that needed to be explained away then I heard the woman that done the cover up was a lawyer and used CC as leverage to get the big job in the gubberment but its not enough for her she wants a bigger job justice or finance. I got a pain in my tits after a while so I went for a curry and told Raj what I heard and he said that he was in another pub and he heard the woman that planned the cover up is demanding the finance job not that she wants it but because she needs it apparently his mate Ajat told him that when he was in his local he heard there is a gang over from Belgium and they are looking for the Lawyer woman and her Brother and CC was not close circuit kinda video stuff but something called client confidentiality, apparently CC is very important but Agi his mate a proper dipso said the woman is so afraid of the KBC gang that she couldn't give a Pakistani rats arse (now that a big arse) about anybody or anything anymore and is pissed because they all helped swollen Jaw woman but wont help her when she is the one under attack Aji heard in the pub that a shrink has got involved in order to state that swollen jaw woman was simply mad at the time and has less brains that an onion bhaji.
On the way home I stopped off for a piss in a gastro bar near the canal a stranger said to me I hope your not gonna start I had enough of the other fella
getting sick and crying about his leaking cabinet and blackmail, he must of thought I knew the other chap. I listened to this dipso for ages even bought him drink he told me he was going into the internet business something called Madi wine lake and needed investment so him and his family could camp up in the old glass bottle site and be near the action.Anyway after 4 hrs 4 miwadis 1 balti chicken 2 luas fares and 4 ciders for the Traveler man I went home and told the wife everything I heard because I thought she would be interested, no no no I should have gone to the hairdresser the hairdressers know all the names and are more up to date also its cheaper.
Anyway Anitia reckons the story she heard is really bad for the gubberment if it is only 50% true and is at a loss to understand why the Leader of Ireland is staying schtum as this is only gonna get worse in her opinion .
Sajid Javid is offline  
16-06-2019, 02:48   #4475
Villa05
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Mulligan
It's not "an achievement" - it's the cost of the thing; no more and no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter Mulligan
What in the name of God is so difficult for so many Boards.ie posters to understand about this simple and self-evident fact?

What do you mean no more no less. Leo said much the same thing at 650 million including contingencies .

It is the cost of the hospital plus the cost of incompetence of those planning and driving it. More taxpayers money wasted.
Villa05 is offline  
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 05:40   #4476
Yurt!
Registered User
 
Yurt!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,318
Leo bubble has burst:

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/201...-opinion-poll/

He's been a disaster for them really. You can't run a country based on the principle that the little people don't understand the big problems - the smart guys in the sharp suits are running things. Don't be bothering your little pixie heads about things like the housing crisis or insurance, it's beyond your comprehension.
Yurt! is offline  
(2) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 07:29   #4477
Auguste Comte
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurt! View Post
Leo bubble has burst:

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/201...-opinion-poll/

He's been a disaster for them really. You can't run a country based on the principle that the little people don't understand the big problems - the smart guys in the sharp suits are running things. Don't be bothering your little pixie heads about things like the housing crisis or insurance, it's beyond your comprehension.
Well going on the fact that one of their loyalists on here has said that they won't vote for them over the acceptance within the the party of the "clumsy claimer" Bailey, its absolutely no surprise that ordinary voters will abandon them when they see that Bailey and Farrell are still on "the team".

Their complete incompetent with the children's hospital which will make generations of sick children's lives and that of their parents harder than they need to be.

The same generation of people who won't be able to afford to own a home because due to FG housing policy they are forced to compete against major vulture/cuckoo funds and their own government to buy on the "free market".

And all this as we speed headlong into a pensions crysis. So we are sending a generation of our young people into a lifetime of renting a home that they will likely not be able to to afford to stay in after they retire.

Im sure FG will task some of the spin doctors from Leo's (propaganda) Strategic Communications Unit to rebrand the "work house" into a solution to the problem. Direct provision for our seniors.

Maybe we should all be encouraging our kids to be bringing dodgy claims à lá Fine Gael so that they can afford the private health insurance they will need to access the health service and privately owned housing that will be rented to them at the highest cost possible.


Or maybe we, the people actually want something else.
Auguste Comte is offline  
(3) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 08:51   #4478
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auguste Comte View Post
Well going on the fact that one of their loyalists on here has said that they won't vote for them over the acceptance within the the party of the "clumsy claimer" Bailey, its absolutely no surprise that ordinary voters will abandon them when they see that Bailey and Farrell are still on "the team".

Their complete incompetent with the children's hospital which will make generations of sick children's lives and that of their parents harder than they need to be.

The same generation of people who won't be able to afford to own a home because due to FG housing policy they are forced to compete against major vulture/cuckoo funds and their own government to buy on the "free market".

And all this as we speed headlong into a pensions crysis. So we are sending a generation of our young people into a lifetime of renting a home that they will likely not be able to to afford to stay in after they retire.

Im sure FG will task some of the spin doctors from Leo's (propaganda) Strategic Communications Unit to rebrand the "work house" into a solution to the problem. Direct provision for our seniors.

Maybe we should all be encouraging our kids to be bringing dodgy claims à lá Fine Gael so that they can afford the private health insurance they will need to access the health service and privately owned housing that will be rented to them at the highest cost possible.


Or maybe we, the people actually want something else.
Fair enough.

You think FF can give you that something else?
Wheeliebin30 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 09:03   #4479
Yurt!
Registered User
 
Yurt!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeliebin30 View Post
Fair enough.

You think FF can give you that something else?

My prediction: the combined vote and seat share of FG & FF will drop to an all time low in the next election.


It's not written into the constitution that we have to vote FF & FG you know.
Yurt! is offline  
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 09:04   #4480
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurt! View Post
My prediction: the combined vote and seat share of FG & FF will drop to an all time low in the next election.


It's not written into the constitution that we have to vote FF & FG you know.
I know.

But it looks like FF will be back in power.

That’s why I’m asking.
Wheeliebin30 is offline  
16-06-2019, 09:07   #4481
golfball37
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,753
You have to remember the grassroots of FG wanted Coveney as leader not the empty vessel Leo. I know a lot of low key activists locally through gaa and the likes and they in no way endorse or even like Varadkar from what I can see.
golfball37 is offline  
(3) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 09:10   #4482
Johnny Dogs
Registered User
 
Johnny Dogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 5,571
Leo won't give a sh1t, leo will have himself a job lined up in either the private end of the new and most expensive children's hospital in the entire universe (won't have to deal with the sick children of working class scammers) / as a teaboy for BoJos up and coming Thatcher lite Tory party, of if things get really, really bad - I forsee s bright future in D15 for him as castleknocks new massage parlour owner.
I can just imagine the signage.

"CKnocking shop" massaging of figures our speciality. No happy endings provided.
Johnny Dogs is offline  
16-06-2019, 09:11   #4483
Yurt!
Registered User
 
Yurt!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfball37 View Post
You have to remember the grassroots of FG wanted Coveney as leader not the empty vessel Leo. I know a lot of low key activists locally through gaa and the likes and they in no way endorse or even like Varadkar from what I can see.

On the grapevine, I've heard local FG reps saying they don't want Eoghan Murphy anywhere near their constituencies doing photo-ops /appearances/ribbon cuttings. He's regarded as toxic outside of his cosy south Dublin confines.
Yurt! is offline  
16-06-2019, 09:13   #4484
Johnny Dogs
Registered User
 
Johnny Dogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 5,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurt! View Post
On the grapevine, I've heard local FG reps saying they don't want Eoghan Murphy anywhere near their constituencies doing photo-ops /appearances/ribbon cuttings. He's regarded as toxic outside of his cosy south Dublin confines.
Heard similar about that waste of oxygen and space Simon Harris.
Johnny Dogs is offline  
(2) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 09:19   #4485
AbdulAbhaile
Registered User
 
AbdulAbhaile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auguste Comte View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurt! View Post
Leo bubble has burst:

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/201...-opinion-poll/

He's been a disaster for them really. You can't run a country based on the principle that the little people don't understand the big problems - the smart guys in the sharp suits are running things. Don't be bothering your little pixie heads about things like the housing crisis or insurance, it's beyond your comprehension.
Well going on the fact that one of their loyalists on here has said that they won't vote for them over the acceptance within the the party of the "clumsy claimer" Bailey, its absolutely no surprise that ordinary voters will abandon them when they see that Bailey and Farrell are still on "the team".

Their complete incompetent with the children's hospital which will make generations of sick children's lives and that of their parents harder than they need to be.

The same generation of people who won't be able to afford to own a home because due to FG housing policy they are forced to compete against major vulture/cuckoo funds and their own government to buy on the "free market".

And all this as we speed headlong into a pensions crysis. So we are sending a generation of our young people into a lifetime of renting a home that they will likely not be able to to afford to stay in after they retire.

Im sure FG will task some of the spin doctors from Leo's (propaganda) Strategic Communications Unit to rebrand the "work house" into a solution to the problem. Direct provision for our seniors.

Maybe we should all be encouraging our kids to be bringing dodgy claims à lá Fine Gael so that they can afford the private health insurance they will need to access the health service and privately owned housing that will be rented to them at the highest cost possible.


Or maybe we, the people actually want something else.
This is why they have lost me as a voter. I would be a believer in a lot of what they say, it convinced me to give them a number 1 in the last twe general elections, but their actions have lost me.

The 3 things that are import in my life, affordable health service, housing and education, all essential things for my kids and grand kids to have a decent lifr are getting worse under FG and they have been there long enough now with enough resources to at least have started to improve things.

I don't think FF are the answer but FG are most definitely the problem at the moment.
AbdulAbhaile is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet