Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

12-04-2018, 10:01   #16
FrancieBrady

Woman from Rape Crisis on radio this morning basically. ..'men men men men bad bad bad, rugby bad, but not a mention of the behaviour of young women needing moderation.
Irrational, 'we need a win' no matter what the human cost, unchallenged rant actually sponsored by weak RTE
Advertisement
12-04-2018, 10:03   #17
BBDBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
Why is a spit roast video more shocking than the use of the term spit roast?

surround sound and HD quality
(2) thanks from:
12-04-2018, 10:11   #18
suicide_circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancieBrady View Post
Woman from Rape Crisis on radio this morning basically. ..'men men men men bad bad bad, rugby bad, but not a mention of the behaviour of young women needing moderation.
Irrational, 'we need a win' no matter what the human cost, unchallenged rant actually sponsored by weak RTE
The more terrible men are the more funding she receives
(3) thanks from:
12-04-2018, 10:18   #19
Grayson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faugheen View Post
People here talk about the 'frenzied mob' and what have you.

Yet if anyone suggests that sponsors might pull out they get all defensive and almost offended themselves.
Looking at the first page of this thread shows who's frenzied and who's action sanely.
Thanks from:
12-04-2018, 10:20   #20
Grayson

Quote:
I'm sure that's completely accurate. I'm sure she spent most of her time saying men are bad. Do you happen to have a transcript?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
12-04-2018, 10:21   #21
monkeybutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
Why is a spit roast video more shocking than the use of the term spit roast?

I agree, I found the video, not for the squeamish to be sure

12-04-2018, 10:23   #22
upandcumming

Quote:
What station was that on?
12-04-2018, 10:28   #23
BBDBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by upandcumming View Post
What station was that on?
AllMenRBastards106FM
12-04-2018, 10:32   #24
upandcumming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDBB View Post
AllMenRBastards106FM
My mistake! Thanks for that!
Advertisement
12-04-2018, 10:42   #25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faugheen View Post
People here talk about the 'frenzied mob' and what have you.

Yet if anyone suggests that sponsors might pull out they get all defensive and almost offended themselves.
Hilarious, the amount of times some posters are using the words 'mob', 'twitterati', 'feminazi', 'pound of flesh'. You'd be bored to death. This mob crack... i half expect to wake up and find a pack of wolves at the door..

They can't get it into their heads that ordinary people, rugby supporters, sports people, non sports people, men and women who were never next to near twitter, or anything online, or marched, just might not want to see Jacko and Whacko play for Ireland. The 2/3rds or so who don't want the boys playing with Ireland are ordinary men and women, not the dyed pink hair brigade. But we hear the same oul sh*te, 'the mob must have its pound of flesh'. The pro Jackson/Olding Ireland playing group are a little mob themselves who go bananas if any argument against their heroes return to Irish rugby is made.

My first look on here in 6 days and a small few posters have been saying the same stuff every hour of the day for those 6 days, and weeks before. I don't get how you'd put so much time into it, waste of time. I'm not putting myself on some high pedestal but why would you be bothered posting the same stuff about 500 times.. am i missing something.

A world war could be going on and the talk in the Irish bunker would be the Belfast Rape Trial.

Last edited by NAGDEFI; 12-04-2018 at 10:49.
12-04-2018, 10:44   #26
SEPT 23 1989

so guilty or not guilty these men will lose everything
12-04-2018, 10:49   #27
facehugger99

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEPT 23 1989 View Post
so guilty or not guilty these men will lose everything
Deservedly so.
12-04-2018, 10:51   #28
Zulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by facehugger99 View Post
Deservedly so.

Trolling 101?
12-04-2018, 10:52   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGDEFI View Post
Hilarious, the amount of times some posters are using the words 'mob', 'twitterati', 'feminazi', 'pound of flesh'. You'd be bored to death. This mob crack... i half expect to wake up and find a pack of wolves at the door..

They can't get it into their heads that ordinary people, rugby supporters, sports people, non sports people, men and women who were never next to near twitter, or anything online, or marched, just might not want to see Jacko and Whacko play for Ireland. The 2/3rds or so who don't want the boys playing with Ireland are ordinary men and women, not the dyed pink hair brigade. But we hear the same oul sh*te, 'the mob must have its pound of flesh'. The pro Jackson/Olding Ireland playing group are a little mob themselves who go bananas if any argument against their heroes return to Irish rugby is made.

My first look on here in 6 days and a small few posters have been saying the same stuff every hour of the day for those 6 days, and weeks before. I don't get how you'd put so much time into it, waste of time. I'm not putting myself on some high pedestal but why would you be bothered posting the same stuff about 500 times.. am i missing something.

A world war could be going on and the talk in the Irish bunker would be the Belfast Rape Trial.

Not half as bored to death as people are about the metoo movement and all that other rubbish thats prefixed with a hashtag.
12-04-2018, 10:52   #30
Uncharted

Quote:
Originally Posted by facehugger99 View Post
Deservedly so.
This thread in a nutshell..... ignore the ruling. Mob man hater mentality. Pitiful ignorance of the law and democracy!
(3) thanks from:
Thread Closed