Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
12-04-2018, 10:01   #16
FrancieBrady
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 21,965
Woman from Rape Crisis on radio this morning basically. ..'men men men men bad bad bad, rugby bad, but not a mention of the behaviour of young women needing moderation.
Irrational, 'we need a win' no matter what the human cost, unchallenged rant actually sponsored by weak RTE
FrancieBrady is offline  
Advertisement
12-04-2018, 10:03   #17
BBDBB
Moderator
 
BBDBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
Why is a spit roast video more shocking than the use of the term spit roast?

surround sound and HD quality
BBDBB is offline  
(2) thanks from:
12-04-2018, 10:11   #18
suicide_circus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancieBrady View Post
Woman from Rape Crisis on radio this morning basically. ..'men men men men bad bad bad, rugby bad, but not a mention of the behaviour of young women needing moderation.
Irrational, 'we need a win' no matter what the human cost, unchallenged rant actually sponsored by weak RTE
The more terrible men are the more funding she receives
suicide_circus is offline  
(3) thanks from:
12-04-2018, 10:18   #19
Grayson
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 14,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faugheen View Post
People here talk about the 'frenzied mob' and what have you.

Yet if anyone suggests that sponsors might pull out they get all defensive and almost offended themselves.
Looking at the first page of this thread shows who's frenzied and who's action sanely.
Grayson is offline  
Thanks from:
12-04-2018, 10:20   #20
Grayson
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 14,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancieBrady View Post
Woman from Rape Crisis on radio this morning basically. ..'men men men men bad bad bad, rugby bad, but not a mention of the behaviour of young women needing moderation.
Irrational, 'we need a win' no matter what the human cost, unchallenged rant actually sponsored by weak RTE
I'm sure that's completely accurate. I'm sure she spent most of her time saying men are bad. Do you happen to have a transcript?
Grayson is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
12-04-2018, 10:21   #21
monkeybutter
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
Why is a spit roast video more shocking than the use of the term spit roast?

I agree, I found the video, not for the squeamish to be sure

monkeybutter is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:23   #22
upandcumming
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancieBrady View Post
Woman from Rape Crisis on radio this morning basically. ..'men men men men bad bad bad, rugby bad, but not a mention of the behaviour of young women needing moderation.
Irrational, 'we need a win' no matter what the human cost, unchallenged rant actually sponsored by weak RTE
What station was that on?
upandcumming is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:28   #23
BBDBB
Moderator
 
BBDBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by upandcumming View Post
What station was that on?
AllMenRBastards106FM
BBDBB is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:32   #24
upandcumming
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDBB View Post
AllMenRBastards106FM
My mistake! Thanks for that!
upandcumming is offline  
Advertisement
12-04-2018, 10:42   #25
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faugheen View Post
People here talk about the 'frenzied mob' and what have you.

Yet if anyone suggests that sponsors might pull out they get all defensive and almost offended themselves.
Hilarious, the amount of times some posters are using the words 'mob', 'twitterati', 'feminazi', 'pound of flesh'. You'd be bored to death. This mob crack... i half expect to wake up and find a pack of wolves at the door..

They can't get it into their heads that ordinary people, rugby supporters, sports people, non sports people, men and women who were never next to near twitter, or anything online, or marched, just might not want to see Jacko and Whacko play for Ireland. The 2/3rds or so who don't want the boys playing with Ireland are ordinary men and women, not the dyed pink hair brigade. But we hear the same oul sh*te, 'the mob must have its pound of flesh'. The pro Jackson/Olding Ireland playing group are a little mob themselves who go bananas if any argument against their heroes return to Irish rugby is made.

My first look on here in 6 days and a small few posters have been saying the same stuff every hour of the day for those 6 days, and weeks before. I don't get how you'd put so much time into it, waste of time. I'm not putting myself on some high pedestal but why would you be bothered posting the same stuff about 500 times.. am i missing something.

A world war could be going on and the talk in the Irish bunker would be the Belfast Rape Trial.

Last edited by NAGDEFI; 12-04-2018 at 10:49.
NAGDEFI is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:44   #26
SEPT 23 1989
Registered User
 
SEPT 23 1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 34,612
so guilty or not guilty these men will lose everything
SEPT 23 1989 is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:49   #27
facehugger99
Registered User
 
facehugger99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEPT 23 1989 View Post
so guilty or not guilty these men will lose everything
Deservedly so.
facehugger99 is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:51   #28
Zulu
Registered User
 
Zulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 10,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by facehugger99 View Post
Deservedly so.

Trolling 101?
Zulu is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:52   #29
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGDEFI View Post
Hilarious, the amount of times some posters are using the words 'mob', 'twitterati', 'feminazi', 'pound of flesh'. You'd be bored to death. This mob crack... i half expect to wake up and find a pack of wolves at the door..

They can't get it into their heads that ordinary people, rugby supporters, sports people, non sports people, men and women who were never next to near twitter, or anything online, or marched, just might not want to see Jacko and Whacko play for Ireland. The 2/3rds or so who don't want the boys playing with Ireland are ordinary men and women, not the dyed pink hair brigade. But we hear the same oul sh*te, 'the mob must have its pound of flesh'. The pro Jackson/Olding Ireland playing group are a little mob themselves who go bananas if any argument against their heroes return to Irish rugby is made.

My first look on here in 6 days and a small few posters have been saying the same stuff every hour of the day for those 6 days, and weeks before. I don't get how you'd put so much time into it, waste of time. I'm not putting myself on some high pedestal but why would you be bothered posting the same stuff about 500 times.. am i missing something.

A world war could be going on and the talk in the Irish bunker would be the Belfast Rape Trial.

Not half as bored to death as people are about the metoo movement and all that other rubbish thats prefixed with a hashtag.
tretorn is offline  
12-04-2018, 10:52   #30
Uncharted
Registered User
 
Uncharted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by facehugger99 View Post
Deservedly so.
This thread in a nutshell..... ignore the ruling. Mob man hater mentality. Pitiful ignorance of the law and democracy!
Uncharted is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search