Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-12-2011, 00:42   #46
sparrowcar

Constance
Advertisement
31-12-2011, 00:42   #47
Adhamh

Grenada.
(2) thanks from:
31-12-2011, 00:44   #48
PinkFly

There's the folk that call their kids after the celebs

There's one family with Britney n her new baby sister Rihanna ( these people are rough)

Herd a delightful lady roaring Inddiiiiaaanaaaa one day in her best dub accent to which the theme tune of Indiana Jones played in my head...
31-12-2011, 00:48   #49
bigdaddyliamo

Sorry Guys but the winner is......Torren Dion.

Yes, it's a boy....No, he's not...you know...of african extraction.

white, plump, and starting out on a life of beatings slagings and, oh yeah, beatings
31-12-2011, 00:51   #50

Rihanna (Seriously)
Thanks from:
Advertisement
31-12-2011, 00:54   #51
Fizman

My best mates name is Percy.

True Story - About 3 years ago on a night out, a girl came up to him in a club and was all touchy feely. She asked him his name and when he replied, she just walked off.

Ha ha.
(97) thanks from:
2smiggy, Airyfairy12, Alqua, Arlessienne, armadillo86, Aspadeaspade, BEASTERLY, berniepixie, brummytom, Call Me Jimmy, cazwhatever, CB19Kevo, certifiedcrepe, christina_x, Conchir, Conservative, conzy, DaaaaaaaaaaN, Dardania, Dave147, Dilly., diograis, Donnielighto, Doyler92, dr.fuzzenstein, everlast75, failinis, Flippyfloppy, FoxyVixen, Frada, Fridge, Frog Song, frozenfrozen, FURET, GerB40, Glico Man, gormdubhgorm, hidinginthebush, homemadecider, Into The Blue, ironictoaster, Iseedeadpixels, JamieK, jebuz, joseph brand, justfillmein, justified, knarkypants, Knex., kowloon, Kwiecien, Lola92, lolli, LostGirly, Lotus Flower, Maedbhish, Millicent, mollygreene, moonflower, Mr Freeze, nkay1985, ordinary_girl, PandaX9, patmac, Posy, Praetorian Saighdiuir, rab!dmonkey, Roselm, Rothmans, SadieSue, Sarah Bear, Skylinehead, SlickRic, Slow Show, Sound of Silence, spiralism, spudington16, Spudmonkey, Sugar Free, sullivk, superelliptic, Susie_Q, Töpher, Tea-a-Maria, TemptationWaits, The Big Red Button, The Floyd p, TiGeR KiNgS, Tiguan Joe, tippingpoint, tipp_Gunner, Tom.D.BJJ, VG31, Vote4Napoleon, weemcd, westernfrenzy, _Redzer_
31-12-2011, 01:03   #52
Banned

When I had my child, I spent weeks on end searching through every bit of conspiracy literature I could find making sure I was not naming my child a name any of the scum had previously named their soon-to-be-scum children. I finally settled on Angelo, because I knew no satanic zionist would ever choose a name with 'angel' in it.
(2) thanks from:
31-12-2011, 01:10   #53
psycho-hope

theres a beyonce shakira somewhere in finglas, heard her mother screaming at her the last time i was tesco over there
31-12-2011, 01:12   #54
mattjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavezzi View Post
When I had my child, I spent weeks on end searching through every bit of conspiracy literature I could find making sure I was not naming my child a name any of the scum had previously named their soon-to-be-scum children. I finally settled on Angelo, because I knew no satanic zionist would ever choose a name with 'angel' in it.
You could've called her Angela.
Advertisement
31-12-2011, 01:13   #55
Rico_98

For a girl margret or abetha
For a boy vlad or fred
Thanks from:
31-12-2011, 01:15   #56
The Princess Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjack View Post
Shannon, she has a sister called Liffey and a cousin in England called Thames.
Reminds me of the time I met a woman at work, her son was named River.

Me: "is he called after the actor River Phoenix"?

Her (with blank expression and how-a-ya accent) : " No- when me waters broke, it's all I could tink of........."
31-12-2011, 01:17   #57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjack View Post
You could've called her Angela.
It was a boy. Had it of been a girl I might have, but there are virtually no zionist women as women do not have the same intellectual capabilities as men (fact of science) so I would have been free to choose whichever girl's name I liked.
31-12-2011, 01:19   #58
mattjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavezzi View Post
It was a boy. Had it of been a girl I might have, but there are virtually no zionist women as women do not have the same intellectual capabilities as men (fact of science) so I would have been free to choose whichever girl's name I liked.
You could have called him Angela.
31-12-2011, 01:22   #60

Cornelius - seriously, I know a Cornelius! Thats an awful name to be saddled with!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion