Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
16-06-2019, 00:55   #16
ToddyDoody
Registered User
 
ToddyDoody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post
What I don't get is how a married man who sexually abuses boys could bring himself to have sex with a woman, namely his wife? Surely, a heterosexual man who is a paedophile would sexually abuse girls, right?
So, by implication, you can perfectly understand it if its the opposite sex.
ToddyDoody is offline  
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 00:59   #17
political analyst
Registered User
 
political analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddyDoody View Post
So, by implication, you can perfectly understand it if its the opposite sex.

I'm not condoning it - if that's what you're getting at.



Sure, the alleged Westminster paedophile ring turned out to be a load of hogwash.



Former Chief of the Defence Staff Lord Bramall said that the idea of being sexually attracted to boys made no sense to him whatsoever. His wife was dying of dementia during the investigation into the accusations, which turned out to be false.
political analyst is offline  
16-06-2019, 02:49   #18
Joeytheparrot
Moderator
 
Joeytheparrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 21,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post
A major investigation is being carried out by the PSNI into historical child sexual abuse in Fermanagh after articles were written and published by Impartial Reporter deputy editor Rodney Edwards.


Edwards wrote about the horrific crimes committed by paedophile David Sullivan, who was murdered in 1998, and by others.



https://medium.com/behind-local-news...DfEA8tH23vchbg


https://www.impartialreporter.com/ne...e-businessman/



A woman said that her brother raped her and, later, her son. Another woman said she was sold to local paedophiles when she was a child by her female babysitter.



The alleged paedophile ring involved well-known local businessmen and a former RUC officer.


Sullivan's mother was still alive when he was murdered. How could she let her son turn into a child-rapist?



Furthermore, some of the "pillars of the community" who are suspected of child sexual abuse probably are married and have children.



What I don't get is how a married man who sexually abuses boys could bring himself to have sex with a woman, namely his wife? Surely, a heterosexual man who is a paedophile would sexually abuse girls, right?
Whats your point?

Paedophile = gay? - why be so coy about your homophobia?
Joeytheparrot is offline  
(3) thanks from:
16-06-2019, 08:48   #19
pjohnson
Registered User
 
pjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 9,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaaaz View Post
A thinly veiled opening post aimed at linking the gays to paedophilia.
I'm waiting for the link to brown people = paedophilia. Quite suprised its not happened yet.
pjohnson is offline  
Thanks from:
16-06-2019, 08:53   #20
MrFresh
Registered User
 
MrFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post

What I don't get is how a married man who sexually abuses boys could bring himself to have sex with a woman, namely his wife? Surely, a heterosexual man who is a paedophile would sexually abuse girls, right?

No. You should look at the difference between situational and preferential offenders.
MrFresh is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 10:56   #21
Muahahaha
Registered User
 
Muahahaha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by _blaaz View Post
Knowlegde of this has been bubbling under surface with years in the north

Im.suprised no mainstream paper has picked this up.yet....something mustnt be adding up about the story
Plus just over the border in Donegal there was another paedophile ring in operation, its horrific what they got up to and how they got away with it

Quote:
In June, it is reported that the gardai have files on 16 additional men who had sexual intercourse with the 13-year-old Ballyshannon girl in 2003 but against whom charges were not brought by the DPP due to insufficient evidence. The girl’s diary records that she had sex 57 times with 22 men over a six-month period.

In July, paedophile William John Paden – one of Britain’s most wanted sex offenders – is arrested in Ballyshannon.
https://www.broadsheet.ie/2014/10/22...er-of-ireland/
Muahahaha is offline  
Thanks from:
16-06-2019, 15:22   #22
political analyst
Registered User
 
political analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeytheparrot View Post
Whats your point?

Paedophile = gay? - why be so coy about your homophobia?

My point is that one would assume that paedophilia is consistent with the perpetrator's sexual orientation.
political analyst is offline  
16-06-2019, 16:47   #23
Joeytheparrot
Moderator
 
Joeytheparrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 21,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post
My point is that one would assume that paedophilia is consistent with the perpetrator's sexual orientation.
Who assumes that and why are you trying to link gay men to paedoohilia?
Joeytheparrot is offline  
16-06-2019, 16:50   #24
El_Duderino 09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post
What I don't get is how a married man who sexually abuses boys could bring himself to have sex with a woman, namely his wife? Surely, a heterosexual man who is a paedophile would sexually abuse girls, right?
Not really. Paedophilia seems to be like a sexual orientation in itself.

Heterosexual men are attracted to women. Heterosexual women are attracted to men. Children aren’t men or women so it’s not really the same.

Most paedophiles are men who are attracted to boys ( not to be mistaken with gay men because they are attracted to men in the way heterosexual men are attracted to women).
El_Duderino 09 is online now  
Advertisement
16-06-2019, 16:56   #25
El_Duderino 09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post
My point is that one would assume that paedophilia is consistent with the perpetrator's sexual orientation.
How do you know what their sexual orientation is? You know they’re attracted to children. Gays married opposite sex people for years because they couldn’t be open about their sexual orientation. I imagine paedophiles just get married and try not to attract attention.
El_Duderino 09 is online now  
16-06-2019, 17:14   #26
suicide_circus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,889
not all paedos are single men with greasy hair, milk bottle glasses, a rain mac and crusty slacks. I mean, a lot of them are but plenty are "pillars of society" married with kids.
suicide_circus is offline  
Thanks from:
16-06-2019, 17:32   #27
El_Duderino 09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
not all paedos are single men with greasy hair, milk bottle glasses, a rain mac and crusty slacks. I mean, a lot of them are but plenty are "pillars of society" married with kids.
Of course. Some people are both. Some people are on paper “good people”. Doing good things and being a decent person, and also commit terrible crimes.
El_Duderino 09 is online now  
17-06-2019, 00:30   #28
political analyst
Registered User
 
political analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeytheparrot View Post
Who assumes that and why are you trying to link gay men to paedoohilia?

That's not true. I'm not surprised by cases of heterosexual men raping girls. Furthermore, the children who were murdered by Sidney Cooke and his accomplices were boys.
political analyst is offline  
17-06-2019, 00:34   #29
political analyst
Registered User
 
political analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Duderino 09 View Post
Not really. Paedophilia seems to be like a sexual orientation in itself.

Heterosexual men are attracted to women. Heterosexual women are attracted to men. Children aren’t men or women so it’s not really the same.

Most paedophiles are men who are attracted to boys ( not to be mistaken with gay men because they are attracted to men in the way heterosexual men are attracted to women).

But they are male or female.



After all, the victims in Rotherham and Rochdale were girls.
political analyst is offline  
17-06-2019, 00:36   #30
political analyst
Registered User
 
political analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Duderino 09 View Post
How do you know what their sexual orientation is? You know they’re attracted to children. Gays married opposite sex people for years because they couldn’t be open about their sexual orientation. I imagine paedophiles just get married and try not to attract attention.

I know because a man who has a healthy sexual relationship with a woman wouldn't have inclination to stick his penis into a boy's anus.
political analyst is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet