Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screw Rockall, the Gulf is where it's at...

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

archer22 wrote: »
    I doubt you could launch a SAM missile from those little Iranian boats...it would burn up the boat and crew :pac:

It's quite possible and easy enough do with manpad systems.

But if Iran has shot down American or foreign drones there media would be celebrating kim il style

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Where's the French when you need them?

We could do with a neutral voice. Laughable RTE getting the opinion on radio this morning of a British military expert. At least the French rightly called out the last U.S. involvement in the neighbourhood.

What's the French opinion currently ??

Considering they (rte )got Richard Boyd Barret on to discuss why the army shouldn't be sent to Mali when he had zero clue what he was actually discussing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

US/Foreign drones shot down in Iranian air space. Failing to see the issue here. Imagine the other way around and it was Iranian drones in US or Israeli air space. What do you think would be the result.

These attacks have CIA/Mossad/Saudi fingerprints all over them.

Israel has been trying to get the US to attack Iran for ages now and Iran and SA are having a proxy was in Yemen, with the Sauds backed of course by their ally the US, who are supposedly against Islamic terrorism, one of the few things other than oil the Sauds trade in.

Remember NutandYahoo at the UN in 2012 with his childish bomb sketch? Now they finally have a clown in the WH who is crazy enough and willing to do Israels and the War hawks bidding.

Iran has absolutely nothing to gain here by attacking these tankers and although there is always bluster from Iran about the great satan the US and Israel, that is all it is, bluster. Iran are not the ones running around the ME destroying countries at will.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Where's the French when you need them?

We could do with a neutral voice. Laughable RTE getting the opinion on radio this morning of a British military expert. At least the French rightly called out the last U.S. involvement in the neighbourhood.

I believe they have surrendered already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Looks like a lot of the evidence is pointing at Iran. Will be coming to a head sooner rather than later and despite the inevitable massive loss of life this will effect the world economy in a big way. For a start i see the Irish forecourt rip off merchants have shot prices up already.

Advertisement